Chapter 7

My eyes opened to the sound of my dad walking in. Oh crap Danny was still here.

"And who's our guest, in your bed," he asked awkwardly.

She woke up her eyes still a little puffy.

"This is Danny, my girlfriend," I said.

That was the first time I ever referred her to that. Felt right though.

"Wait, Danny as in Velma's daughter," he asked.

"Yea, why, do you know my mother," Danny asked him.

"I do, and you need to leave please," he said.

"Wait what, dad what's going on," I asked confused.

"You know what come on I will drive you my self. Ash your staying here," he commanded.

And she did. I was so confused. Why did my dad jumped when he found out about Danny. I just hope she alright.

***Danny Pov***

I sat in the front seat of Ash's dads truck. Does he not like me. How did he know me by my mother.

We approached the my front door and my mom opened it. She looked at Ash's dad like she seen a gosht.

"Hi Stanley how are you," she awkwardly said.

"I'm good how have you been," he said not making eye contact.

"I'm sorry for what ever trouble Danny was making," my mom said pulling me inside.

"No she didn't do anything bad. But I want her stay away from Ash," he said raising his voice.

"And tell Ash to stay away from Danny," she yelled slamming the door in his face. Tear went down her face.

"Mom, what's going on," I asked.

"I forbid you from ever talking to that boy again!" She yelled at me.

"But I love him," I said tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Danny but you live in my house my rules. You will not talk to that boy, touch him, or even look at him. He is a Disgrace," she said putting herself in her room.

Tears filled my eyes. Nothing would stop me from being with him. I loved him for God sake.

***Ash Pov***

I sat on the couch when my dad came back.

He sat in the chair across from me.

"Dad what's wrong," I asked.

"Your not aloud to see Danny anymore. Me and her mother have made that clear to both of you," he said.

"Wait what! Why not," I said.

"Just listen for once dammit!" he said.

"Dad, talk to me," I said fighting back tears.

"Fine, but if I do you have to stay away from Danny. for your own sake," he said.

"Ok," I replied.

"It was a long long time ago. I was your age and I to had a girlfriend. Danny's mother, she had a crush on me for the longest time, so did I. when we got together we where so happy. We graduated and moved in together. It was me, her, and her younger sister. Her sister was her best friend, she was still in high school. I had proposed to her at a fancy restaurant. She said yes and we all where so happy. On the way home I was driving. I had a little to drink and I was playing with the car. They told me to stop cause they where scared, so I did. But when I looked back to say something a truck hit the passenger side where her and her sister sat. Her sister died that night. Her mother said it was my fault and that she and her future children will never speak to me or my future kids ever again," he finished.

"Oh my god," I said.
"But it wasn't your fault! The truck hit you not the other way around."

"Well she didn't seem to think so. so please, respect me and her wishes. You and Danny have to come to a end," he said.

He got up and walked away from the conversation. He had every right to be mad. But I loved Danny, couldn't they see that. My dad looked so hurt inside. I have to do him the favor and do as he said. Even though how much it would hurt me.

My phone rang and it was a text from Danny.

Danny- hey can you meet me by the tree

Me- no.

Danny- no? Are you alright what did your dad tell you

Me- enough to know they have good reason for us to be apart

Danny- but ash I love you. Don't you love me?

Me- I do. But I'm going to make this easier for everybody. Where done. We can't ever talk to each other again so just deal with.

Danny- ash wait we can figure this out. Together

Me- no Danny we can't where through. Well just go back to put usual life's before we met. End of conversation.

She replied something back I didn't look at it. My heart felt like it was ripped in half. Tears flooded down my cheeks. I slammed my bedroom door closed and dug my face in my pillow. I wish I could tell Danny how sorry I am.