Chapter 9

I woke up with a huge headache. Where am I? I herd a small moan behind and jumped out of the bed and spun around. Lisa sat there her boobs out on display. I covered my eyes and let out a small scream.

"Hey thanks for last night," she said getting dressed.

She touched my face and gave me a pat and turned to leave. No no no what have I done. That was Danny's best friend! She's gonna kill me.

I threw on my clothes and went home. I think I'm gonna stay home today.

***Danny Pov***

It was lunch time and I couldn't find Lisa anywhere. I pulled out my cell and dialed her number.

Lisa- hello
Me- hey where are you
Lisa- I didn't go to school today got a hangover and some Amaaaazing sex
Me- really with who this time
Lisa- Ash he is so perfect

I hung up the phone, I didn't want to know the details. I shoved my things in my locker and ran home. Tears flooded down my face. How could they do that to me!

I grabbed the $400 I had saved up and left. I went to Ash's house knowing he would be there.

I walked to his door and gave it a couple slams. He answered it in sweats and no shirt.

"Danny, what are you doing here? What about school," he asked.

Ignoring his question I gave him a piece of my mind. I threw my hand back and slapped him right across the face.

"What the hell!" He yelled holding his cheek.

I went to to it again but he grabbed my hand. I tried to use my free one but it to failed.

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

"What's going on with you," he asked.

"What's going on with you and Lisa? Ya I know about that now let me go!" I yelled.

He let go of my wrists and I turned to leave. I had called a taxi earlier and it was outside his house. I quickly climbed in and told him to drive.

"Wait," Ash yelled behind the taxi.

We didn't. I must of fell asleep but about $100 of taxi feed later I got out in a large city. I walked around to try to get a familiar idea on the place. Tall buildings and stores everywhere.

Looking at a cute store I decided to go check it out. It was dark outside but I wasn't tired to find a hotel. I crossed the street and walked to the door. A closed sign sat in the window. Aww.

Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow. Looking both ways to cross bright lights blinded my eyes and then it was black.

***Ash Pov***

Waking up to my phone buzzing I picked it up to see blocked caller.

"Hello," I annoying said.

"Hello is this Ash," a women asked.

"Yes but whatever your selling I don't want it," I said.

"No, I'm calling about Danny she was recently in an accident and you where her speed dial. are you a relative," she explained.

"I'm her boyfriend where is she," I said.

She gave me the address and I ran to my car Googling it. Why the hell was she way out there. Why did she run away. It was 3:21 Am and I'm in my sweats and a shirt.

Speeding there I got to the hospital in a little over an hour. I checked Danny in at the office and they called her parents. I was escorted to her room and froze in fear. Wires where everywhere.

"She's lucky to be alive," a doctor told me.
"She was hit by a car. She has a broken leg, a fractured wrist, and a cracked rib," he said.

"How long has she been out," I asked tears in my eyes.

"She hasn't woke up since the accident," he said.
"She's in a coma,"

I took a chair and sat next to her. I grabbed her good hand and gave it a small squeeze.

" I'm so sorry Danny, this is all my fault. I never should have let you go. I should have stayed by your side and fought for you. please, please don't die, come back to us, come back to me," I said tears rolling down my face.

"That was beautiful," a voice said making me jump.

I turned to see Danny's mother standing in the door way. She came and took a seat next to me.

"I really do love her," I said.

"You wouldn't have came all this way if you didn't," she said.
"I guess I was to upset with myself to let her find love. but I'm finally over it, you guys can be together and nobody can stop you," she smiled tears in her eyes.

"Did you hear that Danny. We can be together now. You have to come back, you have to do it for me, for us," I said.

The monitor next to her started beeping fast.

"NURSE I need a nurse," I yelled.

Then the monitor went blank. People flooded in and we where pulled out.

*Clear*
*Clear*

The monitor was still blank.

----------------------------------------------hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Please feel free to leave me a comment.
Follow me and I will follow you back.

-Megan_johnson3