Chapter 79 {Narrative}

Dahyun puts down her phone then sighs. A knock on the door disturbs her train of thoughts about Momo.

"yo bro." Chaeyoung comes in and casually sits next to her "What do you want?" Dahyun turns to her best friend "Just checking up on you... Btw, Momo has a problem. You should go check on her" Chaeyoung lays down beside the pale girl "I don't want to face her right now..." Dahyun stares at the ceiling "The one who keeps saying, Let go of the past and keep moving forward, can't move on with a simple lie her girlfriend kept from her" Chaeyoung sighed dramatically

"Shut up Chaeng, you know it hurts to remember she blamed me for all the things Heechul had done to her before" Dahyun said, looking the opposite way from her bestfriend. "look dude. Forget about the past. It's already done. You're not the only victim there, Momo unnie is also hurting. She loves you very much and wants to apologize but you're beibg a stubborn bitch" Chaeyoung sat up "If you don't fix this now, you'll have troubles fixing it in the future. The more the scar is left, the worst it will get. Move on dude.. forgive her" as Chaeyoung was  about to leave. Dahyun calls her.

"Where's Momo unnie?" Dahyun turned to her best friend. "At the balcony. Don't worry, we'll leave you guys for awhile. Nayeon unnie wants us to accompany her to the mall tsk" Chaeyoung said which made Dahyun chuckle "Alright.. good luck" Chaeyoung waved one last time before going out the pale girls room.

"Well?" Momo asks the girl who just got out "Just give her some time to think" Chaeyoung pats Momo's shoulder before walking away. Momo sighed deeply then looks at the door handle, dhe hesitates a bit but then turns away and goes to the balcony. Thinking about the regrets she has done in the past, a door opening didn't distract her from thinking. She thought it was just Mina or Nayeon who came back and grabbed something but a hand crept its way around Momo's waist. The older one gasps "It's okay Momo unnie... It's me" Dahyun said in a low tone which sent shivers down Momo's spine.

Momo sighed "I'm sorry..." She said. Dahyun just hummed "There's no need to be sorry for... I know you did it for me" She holds her girlfriend by the chin then gives her a quick peck on the cheek before burrying her face on the olders shoulder. They stayed like that for a while, no one dared to talk. The atmosphere was relaxing. The sounds of waves hitting the shore, birds chirping, the wind passing by some trees. It was a perfect day to be with someone you love. Dahyun keeps thinking, what happened in the past? She asked herself. She wanted to ask the older but saw that Momo was staring at the view infront, such a beautiful view. Both Momo and the beach. Dahyun smiled unconsciously, she's in loved. She'd fallen deep. And to think this all started because of that one comment in their account.

"Hey Dahyun..." Momo started. Dayun hummed "Yeah?" She answered. Momo hesitated a bit "Why me?.." she asked. Dahyun furrows her brows "What do you mean?" Dahyun releases the hug and turns to her girlfriend. Momo bites her lip "It's just that... I'm starting to think I'm not good for you..." She prevented her tears from falling. Dahyun sighed then carress her girlfriends cheeks

"Jagi... What made you think that?" Dahyun escorts her to the couch and makes the japanese seat on her lap.

"For a long time...I felt like a copy of everyone... I was easily overlooked compared to the others who had amazing talents...all my life, things didn't go my way... So I fear that... What if one day.. you disappear?.. what if... I'm just dreaming and I wake up someday, not feeling you by my side..." Momo told her worries to her girlfriend, burrying her face on the youngers neck, she sighed. Tears slowly fell down, she fears that everything was just a dream. That she's back in Japan, waking up on her bed, realizing that... It was all a dream "I mean.. of course you won't have to go through all that cause... You're THE Kim Dahyun.." she added with a slight chuckle.

Dahyun looked at the japanese seriously before speaking "You think becoming a successfull idol is easy?... My life was never this perfect until I met you.." this sweet message that came from Dahyun's mouth made Momo blush. She hides her red face while whining. Dahyun chuckles