Chapter 65 [Narrative]

Episode 6

As the group serves their 6th day in Jeju, each of the Japanese relationships with the maknaes has grown.

Specially, Dahyun and Momo. The two would occasionally kiss each others cheeks  whether they're in public or not. That's just how love works.

While they were having a small break, Momo's phone started to ring

Eottokhe naega umjigil seopgae Nal ooh-Ahh ooh-Ahh Hage mandeoreojwo~

Momo immediately answered "Yeoboseoyo?" she looked over at Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung who were smirking. "I can't belive Momo unnies ringtone is Ooh-Ahh Hage..." Tzuyu shook her head jokingly. Momo rolled her eyes then goes to the other side of the room to answer the call. The Japanese turned off her mic then proceeded to answer the call

"Momo-yah"

"Eh? Hana unnie?"

"Gosh It really feels weird when you say my name like that. You've really adapted the Korean culture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Momo chuckles "Why did you call unnie?" she asks

"Do you have a lot of customers right now?"

Momo looked around and saw only 5 customers. It was a rainy Saturday, people would mostly order online. She answered no to her sister

"GREAT! I'll see you in a bit bye~~~~" and then Hana hung up. Momo stood there "What?.." She asked even though her sister hung up. It took Momo a few Blinks before realising what's happening. "OH SHIT!" she yelled. Dahyun and the others immediately ran up to Momo.

"Jagi! Are you alright? What happened?" Dahyun asked worriedly as she went up to the older side and hugged her. "My parents..." Momo muttered "What?" Dahyun raises a brow "My parents and sister will visit the café! Oh my god I'm not ready!" Momo started to feel pressured. Dahyun sighs in relief after knowing it wasn't that important...
.
.
.
But then again, she'll meet her girlfriends parents and sister. Dahyun's eyes widened upon realizing what's happening ." I think Momo's slow signal is infecting Dahyun. Look at her, she took a few moments before realizing she meeting her  girlfriend's parents. Tsk tsk tsk" Chaeyoung shook her head. Dahyun glared at Chaeyoung before taking out her phone "Speak one more time and I will send Mina unnie your embarrassing elementary picture" Dahyun threatened "Y-YAH! I THOUGHT YOU DELETED THAT!" Chaeyoungs eyes widened. Tzuyu snickered then holds Sana's hand "Let's go clean up before these dwarfs starts to embarrass themselves in front of their girlfriends" She then pulls Sana out of the storage room then closes the door.

Dahyun starts to panic "Oh shit oh shit oh shit... I'm meeting Momo unnies parents... Parents.. Unnie... Ught his is stressing me outtt" she smashes her head on the wall. "Dahyun! What was that for?!" Momo held Dahyun's red forehead "Sorry jagi. It's just frustrating to think that I'll be meeting your parents.. I mean, what if they don't like me? What if I dressed too revealing for their liking? What if I start stuttering and they don't like that? What if.." Dahyun was cutted off when Momo kisses her. She turned red after Momo kissed her to make her shut up.

" Jagi calm down.. I'm sure they love you already considering I bug them about your group ever since your debut" Momo confessed. Mina chuckles "That is true, she'd wake up in the middle of the night just to rant about her dream of you" she smirks when she saw Momos face heat up "Yahhhh that was 3 years agooo..." Momo pouts "And you still do that till this day, lemme guess.. You'll do your 'Lemme see Dahyun in my dreams' ritual" Mina teased "Minaaaaaaa!" Momo covers her face.

Dahyun chuckles "I can't believe that's what you do every night. No wonder you were so noisy" she chuckles "Oh yeah, you guys sleep together now. Geez I'm jealous, Mina unnie won't even let me cuddle with her" Chaeyoung pouts. Mina chuckles "You said you respect my decisions so~" She trails off with a smirk. "Don't worry Cub, Mina will bend someday" Momo winks at Chaeyoung "Remember, straight things bend when heated" She added while looking AT Mina. "MOMO-CHAN! CHAEYOUNG IS INNOCENT!" Mina crossed her arms.