So, you're a masochist?; Geno x Reaper

Tw;
Masochist sub!Geno, Sadist dom!Reaper, blood-

~~~~~~~~

Geno laid on the ground of the menu, slowly starting to doze off. He couldn't exactly do much else, unless someone came to visit him. He couldn't leave the menu. If he did, he'd be wiped from existence on the spot. Geno rolled onto his side, hiding hid face in his scarf.
He heard a portal being opened nearby and opened an eye socket. Great, it's him. Reaper loomed above Geno with a small smirk. "Heya, Geno." Reaper giggled, frowning as Geno turned away.
"What do you want, Death?" Geno mumbled tiredly, curling up into a little ball. He hissed out as Reaper picking Geno up and closer to him. They recently figured out that Reaper's instant-death-touch had no effect on Geno, probably due to the fact that he's already dead.
Reaper rested his head on Geno's. "You're so rude!~" he giggled, though overall didn't seem to care. Geno rolled his eye, glaring at the ground. "I just wanted to say hi, Geno!~"
Geno scoffed a little. "Whelp, that's done. Now leave." He growled, making Reaper frown.
"So cruel..." Reaper murmured, now resting his head on Geno's shoulder. Geno squirmed a little in Reaper's grip, obviously uncomfortable, but the god of death didn't seem to really care or notice.
Geno huffed and tried to wriggle away. "Let go, Reaper." He demanded, though Reaper simply snuggled closer to Geno, making a sound of defiance. Geno just grumbled to himself and decided to just wait it out.
He quickly realized this was a bad idea when Reaper reached up and tugged Geno's scarf down. "What are you doing?" Geno asked, trying to keep his creeping panic under control. It frightened him when people touched his scarf, it was very personal to him and he always feared that people would steal it.
Reaper didn't reply and continued to gently tug at the scarf until he could see Geno's neck. He smirked and carefully bit down on Geno's neck, making the undead skeleton flinch and tense up. The glitching covering Geno's eye started to intensify, a blush creeping onto his face as he continued to writhe in Reaper's grasp. The desperate attempts at escape only caused Reaper to hold tighter onto Geno.
Geno screamed out in pain as Reaper bit down harder on his neck. Tears welled up in Geno's eyes as he started to pathetically sob. He wasn't used to pain. Not anymore, anyway. He forgot how much it...well, hurt. Reaper listened to Geno's sobs and finally released his neck, licking up the blood from the now glitchy injury.
Reaper always found it interesting how any injury Geno gained would start intensely glitching. On top of that, his injuries seemed to be permanent. He knew this for a fact because, when the two first met, Reaper had come across Geno gnawing on his hands and having a melt down. That was only God knows how long, and Geno still had those glitching injuries on his hands to this day. At least the little love bite on Geno's neck would be permanent.
Geno tried to wriggle away once again. Reaper growled slightly and suddenly threw Geno onto his back under him, pinning him down. Geno yelped out, wide eyed and staring up at Reaper. He started to shake a little. "R-Reaper, what are y-you doing?" He stuttered out, failing to hide his fear.
"Stay still. Please." Reaper murmured. Geno tried his best to do so, despite his violent shaking. Geno knew how scary Reaper could get. He had witnessed it before when Error, the destroyer of AUs, tried to delete Geno's existence. Reaper had come across the scene just as Error was about to attack Geno and, to put it simply, he was pissed.
Geno shuddered a little at the memory, resulting in Reaper tilting his head. "The safe word is 'scythe', ok?" He asked. Geno nodded quietly in response. At least it was easy to say, even if he didn't know what was about to occur. Geno quickly got a hint, though, when Reaper went back to nibbling at his neck. Geno yelped a little, causing Reaper to stop. "Are you ok?" Reaper asked worriedly. Geno nodded once again and Reaper continued.
Reaper had always been worried and protective over Geno, even if he didn't seem like it at first. He wasn't surprised that Reaper was being so cautious. If what Reaper was doing was just what Geno was suspecting, it was no shocker that the god of death was treating Geno as if he were made of glass. Geno was suddenly caught off guard as Reaper bit down on a sweet spot, making Geno let out a sharp gasp.
Reaper paused and started to lick at the spot. Geno let out a breathless moan, making Reaper's face turn a dark blue. He grinned and let go of Geno's wrists, sitting up and petting Geno's cheek. Geno quickly hugged himself with one hand and grabbed Reaper's sleeve with the other, leaning into his touch. Reaper chuckled lightly at the reaction. Geno had never acted this way in front of Reaper, usually being very snappy towards him. Reaper had always suspected Geno as a tsundere, and the other skeleton's submissive behavior only confirmed his suspicions.
Reaper calmly traced the slash mark across Geno's chest, making Geno yelp out in pain and tense up. However, the safe word did not come from Geno's mouth, making Reaper tilt his head again. Reaper started to gently tug at Geno's shorts. Geno had started to whimper slightly, but still no safe word. Reaper continued until Geno's shorts were completely off of him. Just seeing Geno's pelvis made the god drool a little, but Reaper quickly composed himself and started to gently rub Geno.
Geno let out a small gasp and summoned a male lower body. This'll work. Reaper knelt down and sucked at the tip of Geno's dick, making him release a moan he had tried to hold back. Reaper grinned a little as he slowly licked at the tip. Geno let out another breathy moan as his glitching started to die down. Eventually, it ceased altogether, even the glitches covering the melted bit of his skull.
Reaper found Geno's skull pretty cool, but especially liked how embarrassed Geno got about it. He slowly licked at Geno's dick, bottom to top, causing Geno to squeak and wriggle slightly. Reaper looked up at Geno, who had started to pant lightly. The sight brought a smile to his face and he had tilted his head to the side, sucking at the base of Geno's dick. The pleasure was quickly taken away from Geno as Reaper suddenly bit down, making Geno scream loudly and arch his back.
The god of death knelt back to examine his work. Even if Geno's injuries weren't permanent, the bite was sure to leave a mark. Perfect. He looked back up at Geno to see him whimpering, panting, and shaking. Tears spilled from Geno's eyes, but Reaper was surprised to realize that there was still no safe word coming from his mouth. Reaper paused for a moment before making a realization.
"You dirty little masochist!~" Reaper chuckled out darkly, making Geno stare up at him wide eyed. "You LIKE getting hurt, don't you? Kinky bastard..." Geno trembled as Reaper lapped up the blood from the bite.
"W-Wait, haah...~" Geno panted out, making Reaper grin. He loved how he could do this to Geno. Reaper laughed lightly and started fiddling with his cloak. Geno whimpered quietly and writhed around, watching Reaper anxiously.
As soon as Reaper had his cloak off, he had already summoned male parts. Geno was panicked about how large the god was, making Reaper frown a little. He reached forward and cupped Geno's cheek with his hand. "Hey, it'll be ok..." Reaper murmured reassuringly, which seemed to ease Geno slightly. He hugged himself slightly as Reaper calmly stroked his dick, making him pant desperately.
"Geno, baby, if you're so worried about it hurting then summon something else..." Reaper suggested quietly, rubbing the very tip of Geno's dick with his thumb. Geno hesitantly nodded and his dick suddenly morphed into a pussy. Reaper gently brushed it with the back of his hand, making Geno gasp and arch his back slightly. Well, at least he knew what form Geno was more sensitive in.
Reaper leaned down and grabbed Geno's hips, making him wriggle a little nervously. Reaper only grinned as he licked at Geno's pussy, causing him to gasp and breathlessly moan. After a few moments, Reaper shoved his tongue into Geno, making him moan out loudly and arch his back. Geno's legs wrapped around Reaper's head, making Reaper snicker silently. He continued to thrust his tongue in and out of Geno, enjoying the little pants and moans Geno made, as well as the taste of Geno's fluids.
It was only a bit later when Geno had tensed up, his walls clenching around Reaper's tongue. Geno was moaning loudly, and eventually climaxed all over Reaper's face. Reaper sat up, tongue dripping with cum hanging out of his mouth, and grinned at Geno. Geno was breathing hard, a panting mess, and glared up at Reaper. "T-Tell anyone about th-this and you're dead." He huffed, which only made Reaper's grin grow.
Reaper calmly wiped the cum off of his face and licked it off his fingers before swallowing it down. "Hm...tastes like strawberries." He chuckled, making Geno explode with blush and bury his face into his scarf. Reaper smiled and grabbed Geno's hips, aligning himself with Geno's now dripping extrance. He roughly shoved himself into Geno, making the undead skeleton scream in pain as a small amount of blood dripped down his legs.
He stared at Geno, who had bit down on his scarf and was crying in pain. Still no safe word came from him, which only confirmed Reaper's suspicions that Geno enjoyed the pain. Reaper grinned a little and reached under Geno's jacket. "Would you like me to take this off while you adjust?" He asked, looking for a distraction of sorts to keep himself from pounding into Geno. Geno hesitated before nodding. Reaper quickly started slipping off Geno's jacket, drooling a little at Geno's now naked body.
The permanent slash mark went across Geno's chest, leaving behind cracked bones as it went. The mark glowed a dull red and was surrounded by dried blood. Geno clung onto his scarf and buried his face into it, presumably from embarrassment. Reaper composed himself and reached forward, gently rubbing Geno's ribs. Geno gasped out at every little touch, his walls closing around Reaper's dick, which made the god start to lose his patience.
Reaper hesitated before thrusting in and out of Geno. Geno moaned loudly, wriggling his hips desperately for more friction. The god chuckled lightly at Geno's reaction. "Do you want me to fuck you senseless, baby?~" Reaper purred out lowly. Geno panted and nodded eagerly, trying to get closer to Reaper. Reaper laughed lightly and grabbed Geno's shoulders, sitting him up. Geno instinctively leaned against Reaper, who wrapped his arms around Geno. Geno attempted to ride Reaper, but Reaper kept him still.
"Remember the safe word?" Reaper asked. Geno nodded again and whimpered loudly, wriggling the best he could in Reaper's grasp. The movement made Reaper flinch slightly and let out a silent moan. He grinned and grabbed Geno's hips. Reaper lifted Geno up before slamming him back down onto his dick. Geno shrieked out and grabbed Reaper's shoulders, tears spilling from his eyes once more.
Geno felt Reaper's grip on him tighten. He was shoved back onto his back, Reaper now looming above him. Reaper grabbed his leg, lifted it over his shoulder, and started to ruthlessly pound into Geno. He was thankful of Geno's cum as a lubricant, otherwise Geno could've gotten a lot more injured than he already was. Blood dripped from Geno's pussy, and just the sight of it made Reaper start to lose it. The faces Geno made only made it harder for Reaper to control himself.
Without even realizing, Reaper had started to pick up the pace. Geno was a moaning mess, drool spilling from his mouth and thrusting his hips up. Reaper had knelt down and started to nibble on Geno's ribs, slowly making his way up. Geno felt like he was going to pass out, the stimulation was too much. His tongue lolled out of his mouth and he screamed out as he hit another orgasm. Suddenly, a special little spot got hit, making Geno shriek out.
"HAAH, THERE! R-RIGHT THERE- AAH!!!~" Geno moaned out. Reaper went and bit down on Geno's shoulder, proceeding to roughly slam into that little spot. Geno was left screaming in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He clung onto Reaper as if his life depended on it. It only took a few moments before Geno climaxed. His walls clenched around Reaper, causing him to cum with a sharp breath. The two panted, gasping for breath after the intense activities.
Reaper slowly pulled out of Geno, a mix of semen and blood spilling out of Geno's entrance immediately. Geno glared up at Reaper, looking like he was going to pass out at any moment. "You could've asked first..." Geno murmured grumpily.
"Awh, you know you wanted it!~" Reaper giggled and laid down next to Geno, pulling him close. Geno paused before nuzzling into Reaper's chest. "So, uh." Reaper grinned. "You're a masochist? Kinky."
Geno weakly punched Reaper's shoulder. "Sh-Shut up..." he mumbled before falling unconscious. Shortly after Geno did so, his glitching had returned.
Reaper just grinned and kissed Geno's forehead. "Love you, too, baby." He chuckled and rested his head on Geno's. "...Paps is gonna kill me." Reaper murmured before falling asleep, snuggling Geno.
----------
2304 words