Important/ Good news

So this is not an update. But I will be updating in the next couple of days.

It looks like we got my stolen book off the app, I will be keeping an eye on the app to make sure it does not get published again. I thank all of you who went and reported the app and put bad reviews. Thank you all for being so understanding and patient.

I want to give a huge shout out to   KerenJames82 for helping me get my book off the website. It would probably still be up if it wasn't for her.

I only have three weeks until baby girl is here and my hands were tied trying to get everything done and then getting my book stolen really added some weight to my shoulders.

But now that's cleared up, so I will be updating. I had a baby shower today so I will be finishing putting baby stuff up, I am also on maternity leave now so I'm at home so an update should come BEFORE the end of the week. I do not want to give you an exact date because baby's are unpredictable and I still have a couple loose ends before she gets here.

Again thank you so much for your support. Thank you all for being so patient and understanding. I was so upset my book was stolen anytime I tried to write I would cry. (Pregancy hormones dont help) now I feel like I can breath and can go back to writing!

I will be updating soon so stay tuned.

I love you all.

Love
7lyrics(Destiny)