#StopFitzHate

Okay, this was addressed yesterday by @PrimmyEverdeen .

Although I know no one is reading this, I just so wanted to let it out.

Now, I'm neutral about both Sokeefe and Sophitz, but I started out as Sophitz and still ship them.

And a LOT of people are hating on FItz. Why?

Anger issues, of course. Because they make the person so bad and awful that people have no choice but to hate him. Right?

NO. FREAKING. WAY!

People all around The world have anger issues. Fitz Is just one of them. This really started in the ship war, I know. People use his anger as a flaw in their relationship. Okay, I accept that.

What I can't accept? People targeting Fitz himself. 

They exaggerate it, ignore all the good things he's said and done. His Vacker legacy pressures him. Everybody knows that, and it's part of what makes him so vulnerable to anger.

And you know what? We don't care. Nobody can be perfect, no matter what Dex says about Wonderboy And all that.everyone has a flaw, and authors specifically make each of them carry these flaws. Because they're a Part of them. It's what makes them themselves. Without it, fitz would be a real Gary Stu, you know? And then people would be hating on him even more.

Seriously, what did he do to anger all of the haters? He was a jerk. In a COUPLE of the books. One, his father's mind BROKE. Would you not be devastated if your family member's mind had been broken? Shattered? Possibly never healed? Fitz's way of dealing with pain is anger. That's why he was like that. Two, he started dating Sophie, and it turns out that she's unmatchable. But Fitz is pressured by the Vacker legacy. Being a bad match would bring shame to the whole family. It was PRESSURING.

The majority? He was a sweet, supportive guy who was always trying to help Sophie.

But then people bring in the ship wars and he's suddenly this psycho who's always angry.( No offense To people who aren't like this.) It's being super OOC and the exaggeration is too much.

If you want to support your ship, do it. I think Sokeefe has a good chance, as my theory from the former chapter shows. But please don't bring other ships down. Actually, voice your opinion. Mild debate is welcome. But don't bring down the characters themselves. They are their Own person with all of their flaws, like regular humans. Fitz is too. I hope this rant helped in accepting that.

#StopFitzHate !!!!

You're welcome to comment! Although no one reads my stuff anyways!!!!