"That depends on our strategy." Kurapika answered.

"Strategy? What strategy will we use?" Killua questioned.

"A very simple one. While the enemy is occupied with Gon and Korudo, I'll capture Pakunoda and escape by car." Kurapika explained.

"That sounds a little shaky..." Killua sighed.

"Hey, it sounds good to me." I shrugged and Killua turned to me.

"Of course you do! You're just excited you get to mess with dangerous killers!" Killua yelled, pointing at me.

"Yup." I smirked, and he deeply inhaled, trying to calm himself from my careless attitude.

"There are too many uncertainties for me to devise a concrete plan. I'll let Gon and Korudo decide their strategy. But I'll need you to draw their attention
for at least half a second. A full second if at all possible." Kurapika instructed.

"One second, then?" Gon repeated, looking at the table in thought.

"Damn..." I mumbled, remembering the sheer power of the Troupe.

"Yeah. Draw their attention away for one second." Kurapika repeated.

A whole second? Could I really do something like that? What if I screw up? I'll end up getting my friends killed.

"Korudo, Gon. You two are the key. Can you handle it?" Kurapika spoke up, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I'm not sure. I'll need to think about it." Gon replied.

"Yeah, this is a lot of pressure." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"We have six hours. If the auction proceeds as scheduled, the Spiders will make their move before then." Kurapika informed, and I only slid down more in my seat. Only six hours?

"Hey, why are you accepting our help now?" Killua asked.

"Because the risk I'm taking has increased. I have to eliminate Pakunoda immediately. No matter the cost." Kurapika replied.

Damn... his resolve is even stronger.

"Kurapika, put a Nen blade in me!" Gon suddenly shouted, and I leaned forward, suprised by his sudden request.

"Huh?" I tilted my head in confusion as I stared at Gon.

"What are you talking about?" Killua asked as he turned to look at Gon.

"Gon, weren't you listening? Kurapika will die if he attacks anyone who isn't a Troupe member!" Leorio slightly shouted.

"Keep your voice down!" Kurapika scolded him, and he tensed.

"Then why is there a Nen blade in Kurapika's chest? Kurapika isn't a member of the Troupe." Gon pointed out, and we all jumped in realization.

"What I'm about to tell you will increase my risk further." Kurapika sighed. Leorio slowly stood up.

"Okay. Hey Killua, Korudo, let's go." Leorio motioned to the two of us, signalling for us to leave.

I sighed as I stood up with Killua. We nodded to Gon, and walked out of the room.

"Hey, do you think that was the right move? I mean, asking us to leave." I spoke up in the hallway.

"Maybe... I just don't want to put Kurapika at risk." Leorio replied, scratching his head.

"Yeah, but I think the risk is worth it. We're working as a team afterall." Killua countered and there was a small moment of silence.

"Okay. I think we should sneak back in." Leorio concluded and Killua nodded.