"Tch. Whatever. So what if I want Kurpika to refuse our help? The Troupe means trouble, and there isn't even a benefit in the end for hunting them down." Killua sighed, and I nodded.

"I guess that's true, but Kurapika needs all the help he can get. Think of it as helping a friend." I stated and Killua flatered for a second.

"Helping a friend, huh?" He mumbled as he looked ahead of us.

"Hey Kurapika, let us help." Gon called out to Kurpika as we approached him and Leorio.

"We're willing to do anything." Gon pleaded, and I looked over to Killua. He was playing it cool, but I knew he was secretly begging Kurapika to turn him down. I snickered at his attitude.

"The reward was rescinded." Kurapika stated as he stared down at us.

"I know. I want to stop the Phantom Troupe. That hasn't changed." Gon continued.

"You'd be risking your lives." Kurapika warns.

"You think we don't know that? They literally captured us like two days ago." I spoke up, and he looked at me for a second before sighing.

"Okay, let's put together a plan." Kurapika gave in, and I noticed Killua tense. Gon cheered, and I laughed at Killua's suprise.

○●○

"First, we'll need someone to watch their base, and to provide updates." Kurapika spoke as he sat on a couch next to Leorio. I sat across from them with Killua and Gon.

"I can do that." Killua offered, and I leaned back against the seat.

"The target is the woman named Pakunoda. You can ignore everyone else." Kurapika instructed.

"Okay." Killua nodded.

"Be very careful." Kurapika warned.

"Don't worry, I won't push my luck." Killua reassured him.

"I'll need a driver to accompany me. Leorio, could you handle that?" Kurapika asked as he turned to the man.

"Huh? Y-Yeah." He jumped, suprised Kurapika needed his assistance. He nervously adjusted his glasses.

"It'll be fine. You'll be safe if you're with Kurapika." Killua spoke up.

"Hey, Killua! Don't make it sound like I
was scared or something!" Leorio yelled at the boy and I laughed.

"Kurapika, what about me?" Gon asked, and he turned to him.

"I need you to act as a decoy, to throw the enemy off." Kurapika replied, and Gon nodded.

"Got it." He stated with confidence.

"Hold on! Isn't that a dangerous role?!He'll have to face the Troupe members again!" Killua panicked.

"That's why I'll also send Korudo as a decoy." Kurapika stated calmly and I perked up at the mention of my name.

"Me?" I stupidly asked, pointing to myself.

"Yes. You have a..." Kurapika trailed off, trying to figure out how to word it. "Talent for pissing people off." He finsihed.

"Cool! I get to mess with dangerous criminals!" I cheered and Kurapika sighed.

"Wait! This is way too risky! Why does Korudo have to be put in danger just because she's annoying?!" Killua stood up, not comfortable with Kurapika's decision.

"Well, she is a diversion. Her sole purpose is to distract Troupe, and angering people is one of her strong suites." Kurapika replied calmly.

"Still, isn't this a bit reckless?" Killua sighed as he sat back down..