"Thank you sir. Let's hope for the best."

"Zainab" someone called me. I didn't dare to look back because I already knew who it is.

"Adam don't you dare come any close to my client." Miss Ola warned.

"I just want to talk to her. Zainab don't go through with this you will regret it."

"Leave my daughter alone you fool. You are lucky I have enough self control." My father held me close as he led me outside the court room.

"Zainab wait, you have to stop the trial." He tried to get a hold of me but was stopped by security officers. I see his lawyer and his father telling him to calm down.

"Zainab don't go through with it. I love you. Zainab listen to me I'll change for you. I will be a better person." He begged as the security dragged him away from me.

"Zainab." He yelled again. I walked away with my father I didn't look back.

He's scared. Good, I want to him feel how frightened I was when he kidnapped me. He wasn't stupid not to know that his attorney is a flop and is already losing the case.

Immediately I step out of the court house I was surrounded by the press. I used my veil to cover my face as I tried to maneuver my way through the press.

"Attorney Bisiola do you think you stand a chance against the Bature family?" The reporter with the loudest voice asked

"I'm hungry." Was miss Ola answer, frowning as she ignored them.

Thank you very much defending me." I thanked her again immediately we were away from the press.

"Police." Someone called me. It was no other than my friend Judith.

"Ambassador to banana republic." I yelled hugging her.

"Hey I defended you back there the least you can do for me is call me ambassador to China." She scolded.

"Sorry but I thought they chased you from China?" I asked.

"Yes so don't mess with me infact go and ask the people of China they'll tell you about Judith the fighter."

This never gets old. Judith is just amazing they are always chasing her from every country she fantasizes about in her imagination.

"Did they chase you from Pakistan too?"

"How did you know." She feigned shock

"Sixth sense." I answered rolling my eyes.

"I'm so proud of you bunkie. Oh sorry I didn't notice. Good afternoon sir and attorney." She greeted my dad and Miss Ola.

"Miss sule you did well today." Miss Ola acknowledged

"Ah my daughter thank you very much for your statement." My father also appreciate

"Daddy it's nothing. Zainab deserved Justice."

"Thank you my dear it takes a good friend to stand by you and you are indeed a good friend." My father continue to praise her.

"I'll be on way sir I've to take Lami for her medical checkup." Miss Ola informed us then took off.

"Ah I have so many things to tell you Zainab wayyo I have missed you." Judith exclaimed.

"I missed you too." I really did. It has been a long time since I saw her, it's been long since we hung out and make fun of ourselves.

"I'll be on way mama na. But I'll inform Danladi to bring you home safely."