Chapter 14

First game of the night is spin the bottle and I'm freaking out. They don't play by daring you to do something dumb. Their game is different! Sexual in other names.

Elle keeps looking at the bottle super excited to be it. I on the other hand is almost sweating. We are on the third round and its Amber's turn.

Amber Guitierrez, straight a student but super popular. She is coming back from Puerto, Vallarta. Everyone was so jealous that she spent half the summer over there.

Anyways, she has always wanted Elvis and me together. We used to talk to her since we had her for three classes. I liked her but she was annoying sometimes.

"Oops, Lily-nily it is your turn. I dare you...to makeout with Elvis," Oh no! Why did she have to come back today. My boyfriend and his girlfriend are here.

"Come one you guys, it's just a stupid game," Eiza says looking at me. Elle smiles moving her shoulders uncomfortably and turns to look at Jacob. He smiles and nods to me, what does that mean.

"Do you want something worst than this," Ugh! I hope this doesn't make things worse. Elvis stands up and I quickly walk towards him. When he goes all-in with his kiss.

Woah! I can feel his tongue in my mouth. This is...this is so...Oh no. Why am I seeing fireworks and my stomach is full of butterflies. He kisses really well!

"Okay weirdos, enough. Both of you were so close to having something else here," Amber says and I notice everyone has their phone out. "Did all of you record that," They all begin to laugh at us.

Tears begin to roll down my cheek as I turn to look at every one. My heart is beating loudly and I feel like hurling. This is the most embarrassing moment of my life.

I run out the door pushing everyone out of my way. When someone yells behind me to stop. A voice that I know but have never heard it like this before.

Elvis! He runs up to me and I fall on grass. "Please stop, everything is okay," Elvis felt it too, I know he did. I grab on to his hand and stand up.

" Why did we agree to play, they planned this," My voice has cracked and so did the sky. Rain is falling heavily from the sky like it has never before. We are so caught in the moment that we are frozen.

" Was kissing me that bad," He yells through the rain and I shout back to him. "No...I like the kiss that is the problem. Our kiss made me feel things that I shouldn't be feeling," A lightning strikes and we both run.

"I don't want to feel like this for you. If we go out and break up. That will be the end of us, our friendship. I wouldn't be able to bear it. I love you and I couldn't live without you," A light hits directly to us and it's David.

He drives towards us and tells us to get in. We both get in quickly as the rain falls more hard. This street is about to get flooded. " You guys are crazy for being out here in the rain," David says trying to clear his windshields.

Elvis and I both stay quiet but his hand slowly touches mine. He looks at me and I leaned over to him. When the rain finally calms down and we reach home. I slip on the way out of the jeep landing on mud.

Elvis and David both get down fast to help me. I rush myself inside when my mom crashes into me. "What happened," she follows me to the restroom.

The door luckily was almost shut completely, I push it all fast and lock it. She shouts at me through the door to open it. Someone already had started the water to take a shower.

She probably was the one who was going to shower. My dad would never use this type of scent soaps. This is what I need right now.

I feel bad for her, but I need this bath more than her. The rain was so cold. She can shower later after all she always sleeps late.

Jacob and Elle must hate us right now and especially me. Why did I decide to play that stupid game? I never want to see a bottle ever in my life.