chapter 10

David just shoved Maria against the wall. He's shouting at her right on her face. "What is your problem with Lily. They have been friends forever and you think he is going to choose you. Are you just being friends with him to check on me? Our thing was one night only and nothing more. I don't want you close to Lily," This took a turn. A turn I was expecting to happen.

I'm holding my tears back as I'm running back to the room. Elvis can't see me like this, I can't believe how stupid I was. David is the worst guy ever and I fell for him.

"I'm sorry about Maria. Hey, what's wrong," should I wait to tell him. My tears are already falling down my cheek. He is going to be so angry at David if I tell him.

"David...and I was a mistake. We should have never tried anything. We are better as friends and you need to be careful with Maria. I heard them arguing, they slept together and she was just close to you to spy on him," No wonder my mom always says I have a big mouth.

"I never told you but I was always against it. David is a player," Elvis did take it so well when I told him. Now I know why but he should have stopped me.

"This was all a mistake, I need you so much," He opens one of his arms to hug me. We hug and stay there for a few seconds. When my phone rings and is his mom calling me.

"Hi Lily, I'm calling you to invite you to the party. I'm throwing a small get together for Elvis return," How sweet is she. My mom would still have me in bed for two more weeks. She always over exaggerates when I get sick.

Tomorrow will definitely be a better day. I'm going to have my best friend back. I just hope David doesn't show up to the party.

The visiting hours are over but I'm spending the night here. My mom gave me the okay since we are at a hospital. Elvis is already sleeping and I'm going try to go to sleep too.

David has not stopped texting or calling since he left. He didn't answer me this morning or since last night. Why should I answer him?

"Good morning kiddos, are you ready," Elvis will be in a wheelchair for a few days. We are going to have so much fun with it. The nurse can tell by our looks we are definitely going to play with it.

She even sighs when she looked at us. Elvis's mom is already waiting for us outside. She didn't want to drop me off but I want to dress up for today. I'm wearing my yellow dress with white polka dots.

"See you later Lily," I love his mom so much. She gave me the best friend in the world. I could never thank her enough. The party is at 1 and it's 10:30, time is going by fast.

"Sweety I've picked the outfit for you for the party," Let see what she picked. A white spaghetti shirt with a black see-through shirt on top. Tight black shorts and boots with heels. This woman is insane if she thinks I'm wearing this.

Why is everyone shouting in this house at this hour? Oh no! David is coming over to my house. This can't be happening not right now.

I'm texting so fast my fingers are burning. There that should do it. I told him my dad will be outside if he comes.

This girl needs to get pretty for once! I can't wait to see Elvis again. His mom is probably going to dress him up like when he was little. He used to wear the cutest vests ever.

Let's put some George Strait and get this rodeo on the road!