Chapter 7

David is outside waiting for me in his white Jeep. He has so many jeeps in colors it's hard for me to keep up. Anyways, I'm at door but I can't find the knob on it. My armpits are a bit sweaty and my legs are frozen.

The moment has finally come and I am so not ready. If he would've been here ten minutes ago...I would've been. Oh, Lord! Why is he shirtless.

"You look pretty," He says with a smirk before stepping on the gas. "Where are we going and why are you shirtless," I mean I'm not complaining but why is he shirtless.

"We are going to the lake Ms.James," Lake? Without even knowing I dressed up for it. A yellow spaghetti shirt with jeans shorts and my brown sandals. I look if as we were going to the beach.

We live in Texas, across the border, so all we have is the lake. This is so embarrassing, I can't stop looking down at him. If he catches me looking at him it will be so awkward.

Lily James calm the heck down before you ruined everything. "Is everything all right, are you blushing," Yes dufus. You happened to be my biggest crush and you're shirtless so duh.

"The air is hot and it makes my cheeks red," Good job Lily! Well, this is a surprised the lake is empty. I'm guessing is too early but who cares. We have it all to ourselves.

This would explain why David is wearing SpongeBob shorts. "Stop making fun of my shorts," Did he just read my mind. He's running everywhere already like a dog at a beach.

"ah I need it this, freedom," He definitely must be going through something. "What's a matter," Why did I have to ask. He looked so cute running all around me.

"Eiza and I broke up, some guys saw her kissing another guy. The night at the party but you might not remember that" I do remember seeing her but then I vomit on you.

"Yeah, I was pretty drunk that night," Now I'm fully embarrassed. "Come here," why is he pulling me towards him. Omg no! I know he was going to push me to the water.

"You jerk," His laugh is the cutest. David is so beautiful that every time he smiles my heart lights up. This is all great, but will we ever be something else than friends.

 This is all great, but will we ever be something else than friends

"What's wrong," nothing that you could ever imagine. I'm not running this moment by telling him how I feel. He needs this moment to distract himself.

"Nothing," tears had to roll down my face. Why couldn't they wait for later? "Hey...hey...hey, Lily come on tell me," His face is too close to me that I want to reach it.

My hands have already beat me to it. He's breathing almost right in my face. Our lips are almost close to crashing.

"Lily do you want me to kiss you," he asks leaning in more towards my face. I let my breath go and whisper "yes." His lips slowly crash with mine and I'm suddenly floating. This what I dreamed of and wished for to happen.

My first kiss and my first love all at once. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. He's smiling and I'm blushing trying to cover myself.

"Wow, that was my best kiss ever," I've never heard him say that to any girl before. "David, I love you," he laughs but in a making fun of way. "Oh my Lily-nily, I thought you were in love with Elvis," Elvis! He's my best friend, I could never.

"So do you want to try it," My voice is shaking and why am I crying. He's going to think I'm crazy or something. He just has his head on mine bumping each other.

"Yes, we can and go ahead," What! Oh, he noticed. Ever since I got in the jeep I wanted to do something. David has such nice hair that it drives you crazy. I can't be the only one who wanted to push my hand through it.

We have been kissing and laughing all day almost. The sun is already going down. People never showed up but I didn't see the sign. They had a sign at the entrance that it was close.

David decided to break the rules which I'm usually against it. He's taking me to eat some hamburgers. This could count as our first date.

My phone is off it must be out of battery. Before we got down I left in the Jeep on airplane mode. I didn't want anyone disrupting up because he didn't even have his phone. We need it this day to ourselves completely without any family nor friends.

Elvis!