CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

OM DUCKUNG G! Dynamite is a bop! And you CAN'T  convince me otherwise!!

*warning* whole chapter contains mature content don't  read if not comfortable

           ×_______________________×

     ○what is your biggest turn off?○

                               ♤♧♤

Jimin waved as the three left the room  lightly frowning, He stared at the door quietly spacing out, Taehyung called him "Chim?"
Jimin spun around to face Taehyung
"huh?"

"come here baby," Taehyung said as he pointed to his lap.  Jimin slowly made his way into Taehyung's lap straddling him as his hands rested on Tae's shoulders

"yes Tae"

Taehyung smiled as he trailed his hands up Jimin's thighs resting on his hips "I know you're confused and stressed out about this whole situation" Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ear, breath fanning his neck all while Jimin's breath quickened as Taehyung's hands begin to crawl up his shirt and brush over his nipples

"So let me help you relive that stress yeah?" He said while Giving a pinch to Jimins nipples.

Jimin gave a weak nod his eyes closed as his breathing got heavy, causing  Taehyung to smirk in satisfaction.

Jimin yelped as Taehyung roughly pushed him off his lap, landing on his back, He watched with wide eyes as Taehyung crawled on top of him, gaze heavy with lust.

Tae slowly leaned down, his lips ghosting over Jimin's yet not fully giving him what he wants leading for a needy whine to slip past Jimin's mouth. Taehyung smirked and whispered in his ear "you know I've always wanted to fuck you by myself and now's my chance, I'll make you forget all about Jungkook tonight baby, I'll have you screaming my name, I'll fuck you so good you won't know how to walk" Taehyung whispered as he trailed his hands up and down Jimin thighs, Jimin didn't even notice when Tae took his pants off, he moaned as he could feel Taehyung's big hands stroke his thighs but not touching the place where attention was needed most. He whined as Taehyung nibbled on his ear kneading his thighs roughly.

Jimin whined louder in hopes for Taehyung to get the message but Taehyung only continued his assault trailing kisses down Jimin's neck then to his collar bone, leaving evident marks behind and eventually reaching Jimin's chest latching himself onto Jimins nipple.

"Mmm Tae i-" before Jimin could even finish his words a harsh slap was brought down on his thigh leaving an obvious red Mark "AHH!"

"Sir didn't say you could speak did he baby" Jimin whimpered and shook his head "No sir" Jimin whimpered, Taehyung let a wicked grin spread across his face "be a good boy for me okay baby" Jimin nodded only for Taehyung to harshly slap his thigh again causing Jimin to gasp"mmm!"