Chapter One

The waking up part at the start may be similar to another fanfiction but it's where I got this idea from. I can't remember the title for that story currently but if you somehow have read it and can remember the title, please mention in the comments. I reccomend people read it.
-----------------------------------------------------------

All Harry could see was darkness. And all Harry could feel was a high type feeling of pleasure. His skin felt cold yet he felt no coldness in the air around him. In fact, he felt warm air against his neck. It kept coming and going in waves. It was like someone breathing against his neck. Wait... someone was breathing against his neck.
He opened his eyes and jumped slightly. Blood red eyes, that flickered with amusement, stared down at him. A man that looked around the age of twenty leaned over him. Watching his every movement.

'Era ora che ti svegliassi, tesoro,' the man chuckled in a deep voice with what Harry could tell, deep Italian accent.
Harry couldn't help but shiver at the voice, his eyes fluttering shut as he moved his head to the side to make a clear pathway to his neck for the man. 'Sei così allettante, amore... ma non posso. Sono pieno, il tuo sangue era così divino,' the man sighed. Harry moved his head to look at the man properly. His black hair and tall pale body making his red eyes pop out. His lack of clothes showed a skinny but muscled body.
(Google translation-
'Time for you to wake up, honey.'
'You are so tempting, love ... but I can't. I'm full, your blood was so divine.')

'W-Who?' Harry asked, his voice croaky.

'Oh sì, parla inglese. Me ne sono dimenticato.... my name is Draconian,' the man answered. 'Draconian Dracula.'
('Oh yeah, he speaks English. Forgot about that.')

'Where?' Harry questioned.

'Welcome, amore, to Island Dino,' said the man, Draconian, grinning as he sat up and crossed his legs.

'I'm in Italy... how?' Harry questioned, also sitting up.

'Well, someone tried to get in my pants on my annual visit to England. I was only in the pub for a drink. Ended up with a lot more of that since it would have taken incredible will power to not give into you. You weren't drunk. You had only drunk a fizzy drink. So it was completely consensual. I was uncomfortable doing anything physical away from home so I brought you here,' Draconian answered.

'Right... I went to the pub... what pub?' Harry asked, trying to fill in the missing memories he had some how misplaced.

'One in Hogsmeade. The town by that large school, Hogwarts,' Draconian said.

'Hogsmeade, Hogwarts-- Hogwarts! Crap I'm supposed to be in school,' Harry panicked, now looking around for his clothes.

'Sorry, amore, but school will have to wait. You'll be staying here for about two weeks,' Draconian informed him.

'But Dumbl-'

'Don't say his name in front of me,' Draconian warned.
'That man has annoyed me to no end. He already has one of my own, I'm not joining that war.'

'What do you mean, one of your own?' Harry questioned.

'Oh uh, I'm a Vampire. I thought my last name was obvious... guess not,' Draconian answered.

'You're a what?' Harry gasped.

'A Vampire,' Draconian grinned  showing off his fangs.

'I lost my innocence to a Vampire?' Harry muttered to himself.

'Yeah, you should be proud of yourself,' Draconian laughed.
'And why are you making being a Vampire sound so bad? You are one after all.'

'It's not bad, I me- I'M A WHAT?!' Harry yelled.