Chapter Seven: The League and the Phantom

Start from the beginning

Danny sniffed at the food. His stomach growled for decent food making him clutch it a little. How can he trust this Ra's Al Ghoul? Danny knew he was dangerous and crazy...like the Fruitloop.

Eventually Danny gave in to eating the soup in front of him. He forced the food down into his stomach though. He gotten so used to eating scarps and slightly expired food. He might just throw up.

Just like that he saw the tray was empty and his stomach started to take some shape. He gulped down some water and slowly found himself feeling sleepy again. He quickly stood up and placed everything on the tray and left it in the hallway and climbed back into the bed.

There he had no trouble with falling asleep. It was just the nightmares that he was afraid off.

Danny woke up again when Talia barged in. Danny jumped up like a startled cat."What's your problem!" Danny shouted."Get up. It's time for breakfast." Talia said. Danny looked out the window to see the stars were still shining bright."The sun isn't even out yet!"

"An assassin's day starts fresh and early." Danny yawned and just plunged back into the bed. Talia didn't take no for an answer though. She grabbed Danny by his ear and dragged him out to the dinning pavilion."Gah! You son of a bitch!" Danny shouted. He then smirked at a thought he had.

If I keep this act up then I will force them to kick me out. Then I can go and find Danielle.

The rest of the assassins watched as Talia dragged Danny to the line and then she shoved a plate and glass in his hands."I told you and your father, I'm not joining!"

"We don't care. It's my father's will and you don't dare go against his will." Talia said."He isn't a god you know! He's human!"

"Do you know how old my father is?"

"Uh, I don't know. He's a Fruitloop so he must be in 40's." Danny said."That mouth of yours is going to get you killed. My father is over 600 years old. He was trained by the world's deadliest warriors and assassins through history."

"This chicken ain't amused." Danny said."Like hell he's that old! I haven't even met a ghost...wait, I met only a small handful of ghosts that age!" Danny said.

"He uses the Lazarus Pit. It gives him immortality and strength. No one can defeat my father. The one who survives his blade will be his heir." Talia said.

"Just eat and meet me at the entrance of the dinning pavilion." She said and left. Danny rolled his eyes and looked at his surroundings. He saw the stares of the assassins that felt deadly to him. He glared back his eyes glowing and they all turned to look away.

"I'm not going to kill anyone as long as I live."

Danny sighed as he went to the table with food. Behind the table stood another assassin with a ladle that had some rice on it. Danny held out his plate and it was plopped down scattering the rice across the plate. Danny stepped to the side and another assassin gave Danny some minced meat mixed with a brown onion sauce.

Danny grabbed a spork and sat down at the only open table that had no one present. Danny ignored the weird looks he got from everyone else and just continued eating.

When he was almost done he saw one particular man staring at him from a distance. He didn't think much of it though. He is new here... against his will but none the less.

Danny took his plate to a bin where all the dirty dishes were placed in and went to the entrance where Talia was waiting. She didn't have any kind of emotion on her face.

Danny felt someone coming closer to him with a weapon. He instinctively dodged and pinned the attacker into a close by table.

"It's alright, let him go." Talia said."You put him up to this! You people are insane!" Danny said loudly. In a blink of an eye every assassin in the room aimed some kind off weapon at Danny."Put down your weapons." Talia said. They lowered their bows, arrows and swords.