𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲

It was a regular Tuesday morning. (Y/n) took out her ordinary outfit and attempted to brush her hair. She was confident this time - she was going to confess to Adrien Agreste. She'd stayed up super late trying to make something for him, making a ring with a green paw because he seemed to be a Cat Noir fan. She picked up the small box and walked out of the house with a croissant in her hand, meeting up with Nathaniel and Marc - her two best friends. The three of them discussed Marc and Nathaniel's ongoing manga that she was editing. The two of them began hyping her up when she revealed her plans to confess to Adrien. What she wasn't prepared for was her childhood, bestfriend making out with Marinette in front of the school building.

Her heart shattered as the box fell from her hand, opening at her feet. She tried to take a deep breath as Nathaniel and Marc consoled her, not letting her see the happy couple together. Tears pricked her eyes as she felt something get stuck in her throat. (Y/n) apologised to the two boys and ran to the girls' room where Chloe and Sabrina were complaining about Adrien and Marinette's new relationship. She craned her head over the toilet where she began coughing and coughing until something came out which was...a petal? Wiping the trickle of blood from the side of her mouth, she made her way back to her classroom, not telling anyone about the flower petals spewing from her mouth.

Upon entering, She saw Adrien and Marinette staring at each other while Chloe and Lila began growling at the two. She looked away before going to sit in her seat next to Lila, fighting back the tears that threatened to fall. Luckily Marc asked if (Y/n) could sit next to him (because he sits alone) so that he could give her some support. She got through the day without another petal coming out of her lungs.