15. The Shop

(Hello everyone....
The ending of Final Fantasy 7 remake gives me the shivers. The song was so perfect.
Final Fantasy 7 and Assassins Creed does not belong to me.
The art is from medieval aesthetics on Pinterest.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Desmond, Cloud, Ace and Vincent went to the Hunter's shop. Vincent observed the old building as they walked closer. The shop had become bigger than the last time he was here and yet the style and design remained the same. He remembers meeting the old man who owned the shop before his unexpected death and betrayal. He would usually come to the village to get his weapons maintenance done here.

Desmond observed the man, "You used to come here, didn't you?"

Vincent looked at the young man, "Why do you think that?"

Desmond smirked before frowning, "You had a far away look on your eyes. The sort of look that Aunt gets sometimes even if she's smiling."

Vincent, "Ah, I see! Yes, I used to come here before, that's all."

Ace hollered opening the door, "Mister Lopez, we are back."

Mr Lopez, "I told you, you can call me Rob, brat."

Cloud smiled, "We got a customer for you."

Rob eyed the red caped man, "Is that so? Let's see them, then."

Vincent walked in with his red cape flowing dramatically, followed by Desmond making Rob blink then shrug. What people wore was not his business, doing his job was. Vincent looked around the shop in thought, the place had more items than before, he knew it would, it had been years, since he was here.

Rob addressed Vincent, "So, what can I do for the customer, my three favorite customers have brought, today?"

Vincent took out his guns, "I need a thorough maintenance done on this Shotgun and Sniper gun. It has been years since anyone used them."

Rob looked at the two weapons, checking them and clicking his tongue, "Been a good amount of years alright. The rust has already set in. Lucky for you the mechanism is still working fine and haven't rusted. It would have taken longer if it had rusted too. I'll have them ready as new by day after tomorrow."

Vincent nodded, "I would like to buy some whetstones, as well. I may not use blades but I do use a hunting knife."

Rob nodded, "We got a few on the back. I'll get my daughter to grab a box of it for you to pick from."

Rob then hollered, "Loraine!!! Grab a box of whetstones and bring it to the front."

Loraine hollered back, "Got it Da!"

Rob, "Anything else Sir?"

Vincent shook his head, "No need, for the moment, at least."

Tifa meanwhile was trying to escape her father's bear hug, "Dad let go."

Brian Lockhart, "No, do you have any idea how worried I was, young Lady?"

Tifa huffed escaping behind her teacher, "Well, I can take care of myself. I even got pheonix feather and fangs plus more than a hundred gil to my name now."

Brian, "Still, it was dangerous. I hope you enjoyed it, because you are not going anywhere with them again."

Tifa muttered darkly, "I would like to see you try and stop me."

Master Zangan stepped in, "Mr Lockhart, have you already forgotten what we talked about? I told you Tifa as my student is not weak and can take care of herself just fine."