cuddles

"Yes, daddy may carry you". I stand up Jungkook is snuggling his head in the crook of my neck. I can clearly feel his throbbing erection that is pressed against my stomach area. He wraps his legs around my waist while I walk over to the exit.

----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung pov.

"Daddy ?". Jungkooks angelic voice calls out for me. I was playing with the thought of what I would do to him if I get to punish my baby. As it seems my imagination got the best of me leading me to not notice that we arrived at my vehicle. Resulting in me opening the door and buckle the younger up. Instead of replying as he is asking for my attention, I decide to ignore him. I get into the car and start the engine. I look to the side. My eyes catch Jungkook who turned his back slightly towards me furiously tucking and fumbling with the fabric of his jeans near his crotch area.

A grin appears on my face as I puff out air.

"Bunny, keep your hands still you don't want daddy spanking you for not behaving right ?". I take my eyes off the road for a second to see his reaction. The smaller one sighs clearly not happy while placing his hands under his thighs to prevent himself from touching his throbbing erection.

"Well, that's what you get for being late and not following my orders".

----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov.

By the time we arrive home, my throbbing erection is still pressing against the fabric of my boxers. While walking through the doorframe of Taehyung's mansion I glance up my eyes capturing the blank expression the elder has plastered on his face. He turns his body to me resulting in him giving me further instructions.

"Follow me". Are the only two words that leave his mouth. I try my hardest to endure the uncomfortableness while walking. The older leads me to what I can assume is his office. Right after sitting down on his office chair, he demands me.

"Undress". He seems annoyed. Maybe it's just stress due to work. I couldn't stand the thought of him just leaving me hanging after all that happened. The thought makes my heart ache. I obey taking off all of my clothes. I try making eye contact with him however he seems to rather focus on taking out the test I had just written. The moment I start biting my lip he lectures me.

"Kneel". These short requests make me want to go insane. He didn't even praise me. Not once. I don't want to anger him more, so I comply. I place my hands on my thighs as I stare at my erected penis. Being naked helps or more like the cold breeze.

----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung pov.

My aim is to grade Jungkooks paper last. I would not be able to stop myself once I knew the outcome. It would be best for him to not fail of course, but my urge to inflict pain is incredibly strong. I would never miss an opportunity like this. First, though I have to say I am very pleased with the rest of the students. The average is about 65 percent. Judging from the former teacher's result it seems that I have a good way of teaching since most of the students got better. I take a look at my baby boy. I don't know what it is maybe his cute look or the position he's in yet a smile appears on my lips.

The last one to go. I look at his initials Jeon Jungkook. I take my red pencil to hand and start looking at the answers. I have to admit he ain't dumb. He just needs someone to actually guide him and tell him what to do. Such as to learn otherwise he would probably be lost or spending his time playing games. It comes to my mind he still is a young teenage boy. A boy I am taking advantage of. The thought bothers me.

Once done I collect all the now graded sheets and stuff them in my black leather bag. I turn my head to the boy sitting naked to my left on the wooden floor. Consequently noticing that his hard-on is now back to its relaxed state. I pick him up subsequently placing him on my right thigh. I stroke his hair gently.

"Congratulations you passed what is it you want to do bunny?". He averts his gaze from my lips to my pupils. He opens his mouth to speak.

"I want to watch a movie while cuddling with daddy". His request makes me smile.

"Your wish is my command baby". Firstly I carry him to his room. I go straight for a bunny onesie and comfortable panties. Once dressed in his new clothing attire. We make our way to the living room. Arrived back downstairs I tell Jungkook to pick out a film to watch. While I prepare some popcorn in the kitchen. I make my way to the couch where the younger is impatiently waiting for my return.

"Can we watch the Lion King daddy?". He asks in a very childish tone. I chuckle before replying.

"If that is what you want of course". Furthermore, I turn on the Tv selecting the said movie. At first, Jungkook recreates the famous scene where the monkey holds the lion cup over his head presenting it to the herd with the popcorn bowl. I couldn't help myself but chuckle at his cuteness. After playing around I grab him by his tiny waist pulling him closer to me. We make ourselves comfortable. The younger sitting in between my legs while I pet his head giving him pecks once in a while.

Midway into the film, I notice that my baby has fallen asleep. So I decide to tuck him in his bed upstairs. I kiss his forehead one last time before going to bed myself.

Eventually, this boy will make me a better human being for sure.

----------------------------------------------------------

I have no words. The only thing I want to say to you is

Start living your life as if it's your last day on earth.

LIFE IS AMAZING NEVER EVER LET ANYONE RUIN IT: I HOPE SOMEDAY YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THE BEAUTY THAT COMES WITH IT: START LIVING IN THE PRESENT.