release 1.

Taehyung surely noticed the wet stain on his jeans which is why he wants the younger to beg him for his desirable release.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy  I apologize", the younger starts sobbing anxious about getting another punishment since he made Taehyungs most likely expensive pants dirty. Taehyung presses Jungkook against his well-built body trying to comfort him. "Shh, baby all's well, there is nothing to worry about. You made daddy so proud for taking your punishment like a good boy.

Jungkooks erection is still painfully throbbing like crazy. He feels secure in the older strong arms nevertheless uncertain to ask him. "Daddy? can you lend me a hand, please?. The younger signals Teahyung what he means by looking at his cute hairless five-inch dick.

Taehyung isn't able to suppress his grin. "You want daddy to touch your prince parts baby boy?".  Jungkooks face lits up like a chili pepper followed by a nod. "You want me to make you feel good that's what you desire am I right?". Jungkook nods once more a little precarious at first but he is seeking to cum so bad. "Use your mouth bunny I want to hear it". The words that left Taehyung mouth are giving him the courage to speak up. He wants to feel the pleasure he received from Taehyung not long ago once again. A feeling the younger cannot describe in words. "I beg you, daddy, I need you I would do anything just please touch me". Surprised by his own words his cheeks gain a tint of red.

Taehyung let out a breathy groan. "Well, how about you lick off the cum you caused on daddy's pants". 

Jungkook doe eyes widen at his daddy's words looking at him lost in thought. The younger gets excited almost aroused on how the older treats him. being dominated is completely new to him but he can't wait to learn more about Taehyungs world. Not 2 seconds after Jungkook bends down with his upper body ass in the air.

Taehyung is flabbergasted he didn't expect his baby to actually lick the sperm off his pants without any signs of resistance. "That's what I call a good boy".  Jungkook looks up at his daddy who gives him a reassuring smile. Back to facing the stain, he sticks his tongue out licking off his cum like a small kitten.

In the meantime Taehyungs, right hand found it's way too Jungkooks butt kneading it like Play-Doh giving it a pinch once in a while educing a moan from the younger. "Hhmm Daddy".

Jungkook gently sucks and licks once extensive over the now-defunct sperm stain.

The older one is really pleased with the youngers behavior. "What a good boy come here daddy's going to help you". No sooner said than done Taehyung pulls the smaller one's waist placing him on his lap so that Jungkooks back is facing his front.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov.

I can feel anxiety build up inside me but at the same time, I have never been so excited in a while. Taehyung makes me feel like I'm in heaven. Suddenly I feel a pair of soft lips on my neck occasionally sucking on my neck. Taehyung is kissing his way up from my neck to my lips there is a spot right under my jaw where a whimper slips out of my mouth. "Mmm". "Found". A familiar voice rings out in a whisper right in front of my ear. Short after I can feel those sinful lips once again on my earlobe followed by a twinge caused by daddy biting and tugging it. Therefore a moan escapes my cavern once more, "Hhmm". Meanwhile, his hands are roaming my body up and down stroking my skin softly as if I am about to break into a million pieces making me feel loved. Taehyungs lips find their way to my sensitive spot again roughly sucking and biting it. I am pretty sure that there will be a lot of purple love bruises insight. Taehyungs right-hand wanders up to my neck squeezing it tight due to the sudden contact I have to let out a shaky moan which sounds kind of weird since Taehyung is compressing my air supply. By the time his free hand is placed on my left thigh gently stroking it making me crazy since I am very sensitive.

.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Unedited 

I feel a lot better lately cuz I have been listening more 2 Bts than pop music which makes me really happy as if I never have had depressive thoughts like wowie. °^.^°

Part 2 will be coming tomorrow or the day after not sure yet. Don't forget 2 comment and if you wanna read more vote which would make me very happy.