"Oh ok." Mrs. Jeon said and then they all eat their foods with little gossips and then Mr. Jeon headed to his company and Jungkook headed to his university.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JUNGKOOK POV :-

I reached my college and wait for Jimin hyung to come so we can walk together to our class. After waiting sometimes finally Jimin hyung come and greet me.

"Good morning my buttercup. How are you?" He asked with a smile and pinched my cheeks. He always babying me and i definitely like it. Hehehe.😁

"Good morning hyungie and please stop babying me i am not a baby anymore. I am a man, a mature man." I said with a pout and try to become angry but failed because he tickle me so badly.

"Huh! Man. You try to become a man buttercup, if i give you your banana milk now you forget yourself as a man and act like a whole baby." He said while tickling me.

"Ok o-k, i-i am so-sorry. Haha please St-stop hyu-ng. Ple-please. Ha ha ha." I beg him while continuously laughing and he finally stop.

"Now say i am a baby Jimini hyung, Say." He said. Aish he is also a baby, a big baby. "Okh hyung, i am a baby, your baby now you are happy." I said while glare at him.

"Don't glare me like that you look like a puppy." He said. This hyung i hate him, but i can't hate him. After my parents he is my everything. "Oh hyung i want to say something very important. You know....." I say but interpret by Jimin hyung.

"Buttercup let's go to class first, after class you can tell me. OK." He said. "Ok hyung, let's go." Then we both left for our class.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

After finished his class Jungkook goes to catefaria to meet his hyung. He arrived and stand in a line to get some food for him and Jimin.

 He arrived and stand in a line to get some food for him and Jimin

He take his food plate and find empty table to seat. He saw a empty table and walk towards it but suddenly someone push him and he fell down on the floor. All foods shattered on top of him.

Jungkook doesn't say anything he just looked down because he already know who is he. He slowly sit up on the floor and looked up to sehun and all the students in the catefaria. They all are laughing at him.

He feels tears pickling in his eyes and he try to stand up but Sehun take a cold water bottle and pure on him. He shivered but doesn't say anything because it doesn't matter. He just looked down while crying silently.

Sehun looked at Jungkook who is crying silently so he bend down at his level and harshly grabbed his chin and make younger looked at him.

"Aww little bunny boy is crying. You are a fucking pathetic whore, fucking bitch. Wait.... guys you know this whore doesn't know what is fuck and he is in college. Hahaha, what will happen to you bunny boy? If he will be like this then someone easily take advantage of him." Sehun said while his grip tighten on Jungkook chin, who whimper in pain and try to protect him but can't.

Sehun left his chin and pushed him who again fell on floor and his head hit on the table. All the students in the catefaria again laughing at him and Sehun left him with his friends circle.

Jungkook crying very badly while touching his head. He is about to stand up but felt someome held his shoulder to help him. He looked up and see Jimin. He can't help himself and hugged Jimin tightly and cry on his shoulder.

Jimin hugged him back while rubbed his back to comfort him. After sometime Jungkook calmed a bit. Jimin helped him to sat on a chair.

"H-hyung is-is it b-bad that y-you do-don't kn-know a-about di-dirty words. Is-is it bad the-that i d-don't know any-anything ab-about it. Am i-i that l-low that e-everyone call me a-a w-whore." He said while sobbing badly.

Jimin taken a back by sudden words but hugged him again to comfort him. His eyes also get teary by thinking about the younger. His best friend thinks that low to himself.

After younger calmed down a bit he asked, "who said that to you buttercup?" "S-sehun." Jungkook said shifling. When Jimin heared Sehun name he formed in anger and stood up to meet Sehun, his buttercup bully.

"HOW DARE HE SAY LIKE THIS? THAT BASTARD, I WILL KILL HIM." He growled angrily and leave the catefaria while other students who present there, they just look at them annoyingly.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Author🐰