27

NO ONE POV :-

After a while Taehyung and his husband Jungkook arrived at the beach. There are no people around the beach because Taehyung booked it for today, only for their date.

Taehyung opened the door for younger like a gentleman. Then they both made their ways to the beach, where Taehyung already set up everything.

Jungkook doe eyes widen like a potato, when he looked at the table which is already decorated with flowers, small cushion and many more things. Its looks so beautiful. A smile spread on his lips while looking at the scenery.

Taehyung helds younger's small hands in his big hands and dragged him to their small date destination

Taehyung helds younger's small hands in his big hands and dragged him to their small date destination. "Do you like it petal?" Taehyung asked to his husband.

Jungkook turned around and smiled before saying, "Like....i love it hyung. It's so beautiful." "Yeah! It's beautiful just like you my baby doll." He said with a smile.

"But when do you prepared everything? I mean you always busy in your office work, sooo......" Jungkook asked to his husband. Taehyung smiled and said, "I have my ways baby, you don't have to think. Let's go and enjoy our date."

They sat on the carpet with cushion on their laps and started talking, giggling while eating their foods. After finished their foods, they again helds each other hands and walking at the sour, while cold water touched their feets, made them shivering.

 After finished their foods, they again helds each other hands and walking at the sour, while cold water touched their feets, made them shivering

{Imagine they are walking}

They are walking silently but suddenly Jungkook asked, "Hyung did you ever love Jisoo noona?" He asked while looking at elder.

"No i don't love her, even a bit. I am with her for more than two years but i never felt those things which i feels for you." Taehyung said while directly looked at younger's eyes.

"H-hyung w-what are you s-saying?" Jungkook asked with a stutter. Taehyung smiled and held his husband both hands in his hands and said, "What i am saying? I just confess my feelings. Nothing else and it's true me and Jisoo are done many more things with each other but it was just a mere affection. But with you i don't feel any affection nor another things, Do you know why?"

"Why?" Jungkook wishper slowly but his eyes become wide and tear started falling from his eyes when he hear Taehyung's next line.

Taehyung bend on one knees and said, "It's because......I LOVE YOU KIM JUNGKOOK. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH."

He is nervous so much but not scared. No he is not scared to getting rejected. He already made his mind, whatever his husband decision are, he accept it happily.

But his thought interpret when he felt his pretty baby hugging him tightly while wishpering something in his ears but he can't hear properly because his bunny is sobbing badly and Taehyung heart ache by seeing this.

He rubbing younger's back to calm him down but this time he widen his eyes when he hears what his bunny is saying.

"I-i love y-you too hyungie. I l-love you s-so much." Jungkook said "I love you" again and again while his face buried in his husband neck.

He broke the hug and put his fingers on younger's chin, made his husband looked at him. Jungkook eyes are fully red and puffy because of crying. His eyes are also become glossy just by seeing his husband tears.

He wiped his tears and said, "Thank you baby, thanku so much for accept me after i done so much cheap things with you." Taehyung paused for a second and continue again, "At least let me complete my sentence, then we both cry together....maybe with happiness. Hahahah." He said while laughing fakely.

Jungkook sniffled and glaring at his husband while a cute pout formed on his lips. "We are really together now? He asked with a hopeful smile.

"Yes."

"We love each other?"

"Yes."

"No-one can break our bond now?"

"Yes."

"We are always be happy now?"

"Yes."

"You only love me. Right?"

"Yes."

"You will never leave me for someone else?"

"Yes."

"Huh! You will leave me?" Jungkook asked to Taehyung with glossy eyes. "Baby...my baby i am just joking sweetheart. I never, ever leave you. You are the only one who own this heart. Only you." Taehyung stopped for a second and again said, "But at least let me complete my words beautiful."

"Sorry." Jungkook said while rubbing back of his neck. "Now you know kookie i love you....only you but i don't want to stay likes that we are already married,we are husbands." Taehyung said. Jungkook is so confused what are Taehyung saying?

"If we don't stay like husbands so how will we stay hyung?" He asked. "Like boyfriends." Taehyung said with a smile. "Boyfriends."

"Yes boyfriends, i want to we stay like boyfriends. Our marriage happened in very complicated situation so we don't find any chance get to know each others and after marriage many things was happened? So if we are staying like boyfriends for some months it will definitely change our bond and make it more stronger. What did you say?" Taehyung asked to his husband who is deep in his own thought.

"Petal....what are you think? It's okay if you don't want to do this." Taehyung said. "No no hyung, it's just for now i will see how can you care me as a boyfriend." Jungkook said while a small smile played on his lips.

"So Kim Jungkook will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

Taehyung nodded his head and said, "Kissi." Jungkook is about to kiss him but an idea come in his mind. He smirked and said, "First of all win my heart, my handsome boyfriend."

"W-what? Yah! That's not fairrrr......" He said annoyingly. "Don't act like a child let's enjoy our date. Come on."

Then both of them enjoying their date by going many places. This is the best day of their life because finally both of them shared their feelings with each other.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Author🐰