35

NO ONE POV :-

Taehyung was desperately calling his husband multiple times while searching him here and there but he didn't find the younger. He was started scared so he call his hyungs and tell them about Jungkook. They all are become so socked and try to handle Taehyung so they all decided go and look for Jungkook.

After talking with his hyungs he decided to inform the police about his missing husband but before he can a message popped up in his phone from an unknown number.

He confusingly looked at the number but clicked it to read.

Unknown Number :

Hello Mr.Kim Taehyung, try to find your husband. Don't worry he is safe with us........but for now.

If you want your pretty husband back then come to this ******* place alone and don't try to act smart otherwise you'll say goodbye to your Peggy husband.

Taehyung :

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???
WHERE IS MY HUSBAND???
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'LL TOUCHED HIM I WILL KILL YOU, YOU FUCKER.....

Unknown Number :

First of all come that place then we will see Mr.Kim.

I will waiting for you......

Taehyung was furious at that time. Anyone can say how much angry was he just by looking at his red eyes. He clenched his fist tightly and about to go his car but stopped when someone calls his name.

"TAEHYUNG WAIT!!" Jimin said and rest of all running towards him to calm him down.

"Tae relax first of all and tell us everything. What happened here?" Suga said while patting younger's shoulders.

"We are here for have a ice-cream after eating i said to Kookie to stay here and i was gone to parking lot to take the car when i was arrived he was not here." He stopped for a while and again continue.....

"Before you all reached here i was received a msg from unknown number and he said if i want my baby back i have to go that place alone." Taehyung said furiously. He just wants to get that place and beat the shit out of that man, who try to mess with him.

"Show us the msg Tae." Namjoon said and Taehyung show them what's the msg.

"I think someone wants to take revenge from you that's why they are kidnapped Jungkookie and maybe he was definitely someone familiar." Suga said.

"Revenge from me.....but who? Who the hell they are i don't have much time i have to go and rescue my baby. He was already in his 9 months i have to go." Taehyung said while panic rushed in his veins by thinking something happened to his husband.

"But Tae it's not safe to go alone. I think we should plan something before we go there." Jin said try to understand Taehyung.

"Yes and i have a plan and i know it's definitely worked." Hobi said and started explaining plan to them. They all nodded their head agreed to him then Taehyung headed that place where his husband are.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, on the other hand Jungkook was sleeping peacefully on the coach in someone else house.