12

Beautiful Mess12 | this must be a joke? Melody

Beautiful Mess
12 | this must be a joke?
Melody

I sat down next to Antoine after attempting to copy all of Koke's ridiculous dance moves, I was out of breath and wishing for a drink. I sighed as I plopped down on the chair running my hands through my hair.

"I need a drink." I sighed looking over at Antoine.

He handed me his drink which I quickly downed, "Thanks, remind me to get you another one." I muttered.

"There's no need." He chuckled, I sunk down further into my seat.

"All the copying Koke's dance moves really tired me out." I sighed.

"You were way better than him." He chuckled, I looked over at him laughing.

"Of course I was, look at him!"

"Is he always like this?" I asked keeping her eyes on his ridiculous dancing.

"Pretty much, that's just the way he is."

"I love it!" I chuckled.

Before Antoine could say anything Koke came running over to us, his face had completely changed looking completely different now. I knitted my eyebrows together, confused at his sudden change.

"Melody you need to come with me right now." He said grabbing my hand.

Confusion washed over me at his sudden change of demeanour.

"What why?" He didn't say anything but lifted me up from the chair.

"Just come." I looked back at Antoine before walking away with Koke.

With his hand in mine I followed behind him closely weaving my way throw the sea of people in the middle of the dance floor. I wondered where he was leading me and what was going on, he'd gone from dancing stupidly to becoming serious in a matter of seconds.

"Look." He stopped, we were standing behind a tall plant.

"Look where? Look at what? Koke what is this?"

"Look over there by the bar." I turned my head averting my gaze to the bar when I froze.

"What is he doing here?" He spoke out, I couldn't turn my eyes away.

"I-I don't k-know."

"I had to show you, my blood is boiling just seeing him here."