01

Beautiful Mess01 | Thats a lot of mail there

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Beautiful Mess
01 | Thats a lot of mail there

"Is this the last box?" My best fiend, Eva huffed as she dropped the cupboard box on the floor of my new apartment.

"Yes thank you." I chuckled as she was kneeled over with her hands on her knees out of breath.

"Never ask me to do that again." She said in between breaths, I rolled my eyes at her immature behaviour and continued unpacking my items.

Today was the day, I had finally moved into the apartment of my dreams with my own hard working money. A small smile managed to creep itself onto my mouth as I was content with everything that was happening in my life, everything was going the way I wanted it to be. I looked over see Eva fast asleep on my new couch with her feet up on the coffee table, I sighed walking over to her. I kicked her legs off the table as they hit the floor, she managed to still sleep through that. I shook at my head and chuckled in the process, my best friend really was a work in progress.

"Melody? You here?" A voice drew me back into the real world as I looked at the open front door, I smiled seeing Fernando at my door.

"Hey you." I walked over to him wrapping my arms about his neck squeezing his tightly, how much I had missed Fernando.

"How's the moving going? The apartment is looking great so far."

"It's coming along although Eva is no help." He chuckled at my comment seeing her laying on my couch fast asleep.

"Do you need any help?" He offered, I was quick to deny it.

"No it's okay I'm almost done actually." I beamed at him, he placed a quick kiss on my cheek before moving towards the couch as slapping Eva awake.

"What the hell! I was sleeping!" She shouted angered at the fact he'd woken her up, I started laughing at the large handprint spread across her right cheek.

"I'm leaving, I have to be at work in a while anyways." She mumbled annoyed, I smiled at her widely to which she flipped me off before leaving the apartment.

"Lemme guess she moved in one box and that was it." Fernando said coming behind me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Bingo, you guessed correctly." He chuckled as he sat down on the island and I handed him a cup of coffee.

I absolutely adored Fernando with my whole heart, we had been friends for the longest time since childhood and have together since. We're practically inseparable, sometimes even Eva gets jealous but I reassure her and nothing would ever get between our bond.