I turned around and followed him to the room where he was standing in the center, his strong form turning slightly as he scanned the room for someone.

"Well, where is she?" He asked his father who had returned to the room and he sighed and brought his hand to his face at the behaviour of his son.

I stood behind him quietly, finding it hard to believe he was not aware of my presence. His shoulders rolled back comfortably and he placed his hand in his pocket.

"She's behind you, Jungkook." My father said with a tired sigh. He slowly spun around and faced me, his face showing clear disappointment.

"Wow, you couldn't find anyone uglier?" He placed his other hand in his pocket and lent down at me with pursed lips.

That hurt.

"You understand what 'ugly' means right? It's when you should lock yourself in a room and never let anyone see you." He said the insult with such a venomous tone that it actually for a second made me feel slightly worthless. His face showed a rude sarcastic expression that truly matched his words.

Now I see why everyone talks down on him.

"You know, I don't remember asking for your opinion on my appearance." I stated blankly and crossed my arms, both Minjoon and Jisung leaned forward warily in their chairs, watching Jungkook with concerned faces.

Jungkook leaned back in surprise and cocked his head to the side as if he was sizing me up.

"And I don't remember giving you permission to talk." He crossed his arms over his sturdy chest and I scoffed at his bold statement. Minjoon dropped his head in his hands and I breathed out an annoyed breath at it.

"Why are you such a disrespectful brat? Don't you see the stress you're giving your old man? Shame on you." I shook my head in disappointment at his absurd behaviour.

His father raised an eyebrow at my comment but said nothing, the smallest of smiles gracing his serious face.

Jungkook stared at me emotionlessly, as if comprehending what I had just said. I kept my eyes glued on him, feeling angry at the fact that someone let him become this spoilt.

His father spoke up before he could say anything.

"Haha, Mirae, Jungkook. Let's just take a seat and discuss this like the adults we are." Mr. Jeon broke the cold, cold icy silence and offered us to the couch.

Jungkook shook his head and sat down on it, I followed and sat beside him. Giving us as much distance as I could.

"Now, Mirae, here is a contract you will need to sign so I suggest you read it before we continue." He handed me a few pages of what would bind me to this messed up family for God knows how long.

I read through it quickly but thoroughly, there were a lot of clauses stating that I could never talk with outsiders about personal inside information, I could not be seen showing any type of affection to another person besides Jungkook. I had to live with him and always display my support of him. Yeah, I'll just pull out my second personality that actually tolerates bullshit.

I continued reading in silence, the grandfather clock in the room being the only sound we could hear. I felt Jungkook's intense gaze and he must've been thinking some horrible things because it sent a shiver down my spine. "I have to stay married to Jeon Jungkook for a minimum period of 3 years or until an heir is produced...." My head shot up to Minjoon after I read the shocking requirement and he raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"You're not expecting me to actually have sex with him are you? I mean, I'm no Harvard graduate but I'm not an idiot either." I pointed to Jungkook obviously and their faces fell serious when Jungkook grabbed my wrist and squeezed it so hard it started it burn.

"Whores don't get to choose who they fuck." Jungkook stared into my eyes, his face completely still and serious.

I felt offended and hurt at his words and It pained me even more to know someone made him like this.

"No offence, Jungkook. But you are in no position to be a father." I spoke clearly in a factual manner and he didn't like what I said all that much.

"You're saying I'm incapable of raising a child? You're calling me weak?!" He gripped my wrist tighter and I groaned quietly at the monstrous strength he possessed. What an ego.

"Let me go." A tear came to my eye as I felt my wrist was on the verge of snapping in two.

"You have no choices anymore. Just like you're gonna sign that contract whether you like it or not and If I want to fuck your worthless body.." He wrenched me forward so his face was an inch from mine and his hot, angered breaths hit my skin.

"Then I'll fuck you as much as I damn well want to."