Chapter Six

xSmuty Themesx

*Jeon Jungkook POV*

I tapped the heel of my boot to the beat of the generic club song. The bass was going through seemingly everything and it did a fantastic job of blocking out the thoughts about marrying the old mans' daughter. Their family is nothing compared to me and my father….and thus so I was in a bit of a recreational mood and let's just say this place….gets me. I turned my head to the side and saw her walking up slowly in her ridiculously tall heels, her body dressed in lace lingerie as she ran her hand down my shirt towards my belt buckle. 

“Mr. Jeon...what will I do for you today?” She bit her lip and threaded her fingers in her bra, pulling it forward and showing me more than the club permitted. Nothing I haven't seen before, get on with it.

“Your hands...and your mouth. That's it.” I pulled out a thick roll of money and she took it with a smirk, that's easily a weeks' worth of work. She unbuckled my belt and slipped her hand in, grabbing my length and pumping it slowly. 

I leant back in the luxurious booth and moaned as she unzipped my pants and lent in between my legs. 

“Mr. Jeon, you’re such a well endowed man.” She pulled out my straining dick and wrapped her pretty lips around it. I sighed and just enjoyed that her mouth was full so she couldn't talk anymore. I'm paying her to pleasure me not yap in my ear.

I dug my fingers into the leather armrest as the dark lights and bass from the club hid us. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I ignored it as she took me deeper into her trained mouth. The warm sensation of her tongue made my stomach tighten in pleasure. 

“Just like that.” She smiled at what she probably thought was praise and brought her hands up to play with my balls as she sucked my full length with want.

Obedient bitch, give a woman enough money and she’ll do anything you want. 

My phone rang this time and I grabbed it angrily. “What?!” I growled out, pissed that my personal time was being interrupted. 

“Jungkook, where the hell are you?! You’re supposed to meet her today!” The pissed-off sound of my father’s voice squeaked through the speakers and I rolled my eyes. 

“Meet who again?” I groaned as she had now started swirling her tongue around my tip hungrily. 

“Don’t tell me you’re at a club right now.” His voice came out in disbelief and my breath quivered as she had started turning her head as she went up and down, using her tongue to stimulate the whole area. 

“F..fuck.” I dropped the phone and rolled my head back as my orgasm started to rise. 

“Yes...yes. Just. Like. That.” I bucked my hips into her mouth harder as she hummed and hollowed her cheeks around my twitching cock. 

Only a few seconds later and I came hard, my chest heaving up and down as I shot my sperm onto the back of her throat. She swallowed it and cleaned it up like the good female she was. 

“I’ll be back tomorrow.” I pushed her backwards onto the ground with my foot and she seemed overly excited at being treated like garbage. 

She is garbage though. Like all of them. 

I stood up and grabbed my phone, heading out the club as the owner eyed me suspiciously. Her girls weren’t supposed to have sex with clients on club grounds but I’m not just a client, I’m Jeon Jungkook. I could easily have this club torn down if I wanted to and she knew that. 

Time to go meet another piece of garbage.