1-Death

A group of hunters has started attacking me. I can't even use my strongest attack at it's fullest because they keep canceling my power with their elemental weapons.

I turn around and use my dragon element explosion on two hunters. The other two are where I use my ice breath and fire breath.

I then switch my element to the dragon to cancel their elemental attacks. That doesn't last however due to them canceling my power. I fall over from the force, and while I'm on the ground they start hitting me on the head.

After a few seconds, I get up and go to the middle of the area to let out my firebomb or explosion.

After some charging I let it go.

The blast or he covers the entire area including the hunters.

I let the fire clear to see my win. I am then surprised to see them come towards me from the smoke.

I roar on annoyance as they start attacking me again. I jump back to shoot a fire rock which blows up the ground around me. I look down to see a hunter under me. I decide to use my ice breath on them. After a minute, I see them fall over. I look over to the other hunters only for me to fall down from an arrow hitting my wing. They start attacking me again. I feel so much pain like I'm dying. As I am trying to get up I open my eyes. The last thing I see is a long piece of metal hitting my face.

After that, everything goes dark.