Chapter 2: Hello Old Friends

charlie pov

This person is starting to work on my nerves. He constantly is asking where he is while i told him 30 times. He also asks for his sister. I have no clue who his sister is. I am asking it but he doesn't trust me. I understand that.

"CRASH", what in the entire world is that? i went downstairs and what i saw was hillarius. The guy got hit by a bat by...."RAQUELLE NO NO WAIT STOPPPP", i screamed.

"Charl who is this person and why is he in our house? Do you know him? When did you met him????", oh boy MORE QUESTIONS! 

"Raquelle i found him yesterday in the woods, he was really hurt and bleeding so i had no other choice than bring him here, and before you ask why i did not brought him to the police because he is just like me magical", i said. good i think she understands it. She gave me that face of wich i knew there is a lecture coming.

"ok i understand that he didn't need to go to the hospital but where does he come from, do you even know his name? Is he even a good guy? what if he-" i cut her of by saying: " no R R i don't know because he does not want to say anything , the only thing he is telling me is that he has a sister and that's pretty much it."

"he can stay here till he is fully healed on one condition: do not make my house a mess.", Quinn said. Quinn is my adoptive father if you could not guess it. Wait... was he standing there the whole time or is it just me?

"thanks Quinn", i said. i see that that guy is still unconsious. Wow Raquelle really gave him quit the punch didn't she? So what did i do i dragged the stranger up to my room. Raquelle and Quinn had made an extra bed in my room so he shouldn't lay down on the floor.

After all is done i put on my pj and went to bed off to dreamland.

-in dreamland-

"come on Talia we are going to be late!", i said to Talia, you see Talia wanted to go to a festival  and she had permission from her sister. " i'm coming! You are so fast Charlie!", Talia said. Normally we shoeld not even go outside because of the coming war. But Izira gave her medaillon to Talia for the case we are going to be attacked, abd that is a good thing to otherwise we propably die if we were attacked. 

After a few ours we heard something that said kaboom, Talia and i runned imiddiatly  back to the castle and what we saw is something i will never forget. the whole castle is destroyed. I see black crystal everywhere.

"what happened?..."

-end of dream-

i woke up and saw that it was already 8:26 waitttttttttttttttt... I SLEPT TO LONG I HAVE FOUR MINUTES LEFT FOR SCHOOL!!! I need to hurry up no time for a shower why did i have to sleep for so long. Oh yeah cause a flashback decided to pay me a visit. I really don't want to go to school today because then i have to deal with Miranda again.

-time skip-

phew right on time first period the one i hate the most:MATH. honestly who created this hell. Why do we need to solve it's problems again? 

-time skip because i do not want to write this period down-

"Charlie where were you? i thought that you already went to school but you weren't here!", Raquelle said when she approachedme. "Sorry Raquelle but i slept in because of a memory that was haunting me", i said. You see this is not the first time i had  these dreams i get them a lot.

"Again?", she said." Yes i am trying to forget what happened back then but everytime i try it always come back you know ", i said.

After school we went to our favourite café to talk about what happened in class. 

"Wait so let me get this straight: André had a spider on his had a spider on his had and freaked out so hard that he slapped the teacher?!", i said and bursted out in laughing. 

"yep and he got detention for a whole week what about you? Did something crazy also happened ur class.?", Raquelle asked. 

"Well when Cade wanted to asked something he was destracted by his friend and instead of raising his index finger he was raising his middle finger and ou teacher put him in detention for a whole month.", i said and she bursted out in laughing. 

right when i was about to say something i heard two voices behind me that sounded to familliar. "Talia and Auriana?" , i said in a whisper. 

"Charl those two where your friends right? Why don't you go over there to say hi?", Raquelle asked me. " iam not even sure if they remember me. it's been so long since iv'e last have seen them." , i said sad. We talked a bit more and then i remembered that there was a stranger in our house. " Gotta go R R i need to check on the mysterious guy to make sure he didn't burned the house down already."

When i was about to walk out of the café i bumped into someone. "oh sorry!" , but when i looked who i bumped into. Was it fate or not but i bumped into my once two best friends. Why not it was worth a shot.

"uhh hi i don't know if you remeber me but i am-" and before i knew it was tackled in a hug. Most likely was it Auriana. "Charlie! Of course we remember you! You were our best friend" , i felt like crying when they said they rembember me. " We thought that you died!", Aurianna said. Ten we cried  while hugging each other. 

Me, Aurianna and Talia introduced me to Iris and we talked for a bit while still crying.