Chapter 6: Trapped

At the hospital, Miranda and Katrina their parents couldn't believe of what they have been through and what they are seeing on the TV screen. They are scared and angry at the same time. Not angry because of what they are doing, but angry because the parents are the reason why their daughters did this in the first place. They are disgusted.

"I knew what we were doing was wrong but, i never thought that it would come to this! Did we not decipline them enough or something?!" Mendy said. Her husband, Garl looked at her. He is manipulated into marrying her and get her kids. He didn't want this at all. He should have gone to the police when he had the chance.

Once the police had asked them of what could have attacked them, Garl secretly had spilled out everything. He knew that he was gonna go to jail as well, but he didn't care. He just wanted to be freed from that woman that he needs to call his wife. He wished that his daughters would be freed as well. 

"We didn't decipline them, instead we gave them trauma because of your selfish desires! And you had to involve me!" Garl said angrily. Mendy had heard him and glared. 

The police then came in. 

"The moment that you 2 get released, you get sent to jail" an officer said to them. The officer then revealed that Garl had said everything what made Mendy pissed as hell.

"We did what we could to protect them! We made them strong! That is what our family stands for!" Mendy said, the officer could not believe what he is hearing right now.

"You are a disgusting human being. Forcing your husband to participate in the abuse, making him give you children while he didn't want to,...do i have to go on? You didn't only traumatize your kids, you also traumatized him as well!" The officer yelled at her, not caring in the state that she is in. 

Mendy wasn't having any of it. The moment that she would be in jail, she is already planning on escaping and to reclaim her name, not that people would like her now that the truth is exposed.

"Officer, whatever the punishment that court is gonna give me, I accept it. Even if it is the death penalty I deserve it. The only thing that i am asking is to see my daughters again... and telling them how much i love them" Garl said accepting his fate already. The officer then looked at him.

"If we manage to safe them from whatever is going on, then we will see what we can do. But i highly doubt that that would be the case. And your daughters would have to be at the trial as well" the officer said. Garl completely understood but Mendy now wanted to escape. 3 against 1... she is gonna lose the trial and rot in jail for her entire life. She is sure of that.

Carissa is trying to get out of the crystal that she was trapped in. 'How is this possible?! Why can't i break free?!' She thought. The last thing that she remembered was just talking with Lyna and suddenly she got in a crystal. 

Lyna tried to escape as well and tried to transform, but for some reason it wasn't working. Is this it? Did they finally get defeated? No... it cannot be.. Lyna looked over, she had seen that Nathaniel and Doug are trapped in a crystal as well, the only difference is that they are also awake. The 2 almost couldn't believe of what Carissa and Lyna were telling. 

"Wait, so you, Iris, Talia and Auriana plus that girl Charlie are magical princesses?!" Doug said to them with his eyes full in shock. "Why haven't you told us that earlier?! We could have helped you with the evil!" 

Nathaniel was just quiet. Now he fully understood of why Iris would disappear every now in then. 'Wow, the girl i love truly is magical...' he said trying to make a joke to distract him of the current situation he is in now. It didn't work. This all just to overwhelming. He never saw this coming for sure.

"We haven't told anyone because your life would be in danger! Of course we had to keep it a secret!" Carissa said to Doug now starting  to argue with him. Lyna sighed.

And the 2 humans almost fainted when they got to hear that Iris her aunt was a guardian of Emphedia. They were a bit pissed. They have every reason to of course. While that they knew that no one is gonna safe them for now, the 2 princesses have told them the story of what all has happened and why it would have been a danger if they knew the truth. Now that is something what they do understand.

"We now only have to wait for the others to come and find us. Then we most likely have to erase you guys memory of this.." Lyna said, the 2 humans looked at her fast.

"Hell no! Do you have any idea how it feels like to have practically your life being taken away from you?! If we will not remember then we will constantly ask of why we can't remember our time here! Then we are gonna get pissed once we find out the truth again!" Doug said angrily. He is speaking the truth though. No one can convince him otherwise.

Lyna and Carissa knew that he was right. Lyna agreed with him and quickly changed her mind, but Carissa is a whole other story. She still wants to erase the memories and make them stay safe. Once all this crap is over, she is sure that the others would agree with her. But she is wrong though. Truth to be told, the others are completely tired of keeping everything a secret. The only thing that they would agree with is to erase the memories of this event of the civilians. But they will never ever erase the memories of their loved ones ever again. And that is a promise