↪🍁it's you🍁↩

Now playing:

{It's you}

🎧 ⏪ ⬛ ⏩ 🎧

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪🍀🍀🍀↩↩↩↩↩↩↩
[ 4 years later ]
↪↪↪↪↪↪↪🍀🍀🍀↩↩↩↩↩↩↩

Cheers and squeal can be heard in the soccer field as the boy on his mid 20's always get score, he doesn't like their attention though it's a big fat NO, but he just let them cheered to him like that, well more like he doesn't have a choice but to let them, he grow more attractive , handsome , hot and big(a

don't think something else xD) , the way his muscle flex girls even boys started to drool which is gross in the younger's eye's, but there's a certain someone out there who he doesn't seen for 4 years now , which the same person who he craves for whom he Misses dearly and the only person he truly love , he would never forget that day,the last time he saw him...

↪↪↪↪↪↪☔☔☔↩↩↩↩↩↩
{4 years ago }
↪↪↪↪↪↪☔☔☔↩↩↩↩↩↩
Jimin was about to walk to his friend when a group of girls block his way making him confused, so he stayed still letting them trap him, "you piece of shit!,guys haven't you know this bitch right here slept with my boyfriend last week and I know it just now!," the girl in the middle suddenly spoke making all of the people who heard it gasp..

"No- no I did n-not!" Jimin stutter , he is sensitive when it comes to lies , so he stood there defensively trying his best not to cry , "oh come on bitch!, stop lying I know you did it!!, you don't belong here faggot!!" She continued making jimin's heart shuttered no one in his life said something like that, it would hurt his pride ,he can endured the humiliation but not the lies, "please s-stop lying!" He fought back not wanting to make the girl win , " you should leave here faggot right guys?!!, a bitch like you doesn't belong here so leave !!" She shouted and soon followed by the other people yelling a "leave here faggot!" ..

After the girl was done getting rid of the petite boy she walks away with a wide grin on her face but to tell you guys the Truth , she lied and it's a fact, she just wanted to get rid of jimin because of her pathetic jealousy, while on the other hand the boy was left out on the floor crying deciding to do what they said , he notice his friend walking onto his way so he look up to him with a sincere smile on his face and quickly run away ignoring all of their laugh and his friend call's...

Jungkook let him have space for a week so he didn't came to comfort him but after the week is done he made his way onto the latter's house only to know that the park family moved out into busan and lived in Seol instead , after hearing that news he cried for many nights like he got a sudden rejection or a breakup, but after it he decided to change, he finally take of his mask and never wear it again...

He go to school with a poker face , yet still look so attractive , and that day every thing change , he became popular , yet he still doesn't care , he get a lot of friends but he choose to stick with the not so popular group of friends ...