"You can stare at him at home, he is all yours," she said in a teasing tone and I gave her a glare to with she giggled.

We both composed each other.

"Good Morning Guys and congratulations on selecting in AT Corporation, my name is Arav Thakur. CEO of this company. I wanted to tell you that we only select the best people to work here and if you are selected here then you must be the best but your work will show who is the most perfect person to work here. Once you will complete your internship we will select few people from all of you who will become the permanent employees of AT Corporation. So all the very best and work hard, there will be one-week training and after that, you will be aligned in the respective departments as per your eligibility and the last important thing is that I never tolerate any mistake in work if you do any single mistake then see yourself out from the AT Corps, we do not entertain the people who do not know how to work," he said the last part very dangerously that I also scared of his tone.

"So all the very best and Mr. Bansal will tell you the rest details and your trainer will be here in some time," he said and went from there.

Then Mr. Bansal told us about the company policies and protocols which we have to follow at any cost.

Soon our trainer came and introduced himself as Mr. Akash Gupta. He is in his 30s

He was working here for the last 7 years. He started his job from the lowest position and with hard work he reached this position.

He also said that if we work hard in this company then this company never neglected the talented and hardworking people.

I was really impressed after hearing about the company.

I was feeling so proud of Arav. 

Soon we also introduced our self, we were a total of 15 people who were selected for the internship. In which there were 7 girls and 8 boys.

Soon it was time for lunch so Mr. Gupta said that he will start the training after the lunch break and we all walked towards the canteen.

We entered the cafeteria and it's like our eyes will pop out anytime while seeing the cafeteria.

It was so big and it's like a hotel.

We set on the empty table. As I promised to gave a treat to them so we ordered 3 white sauce pasta one large coke and 3 pineapple pastries.

We ate our lunch and talked a little.

"Ankti I must say your husband is very strict about work and the company it looks like heaven," Sana said.

"Shhhhh Are you mad, no one knows about me and Arav here and I also do not want anyone to know that," I said while looking around to check that no one will listen to this.

"Okay okay but still yar, he is very strict about his work, I am feeling scared," Sameer said.

"Do not worry just do your work with dedication and everything will be alright, I know he is strict with his work and it's understandable because he worked hard to reach this position so just try to do a good job," I explained and they both nodded with a smile.

After the lunch break, we again went to the conference hall.

Our training started with induction. About the company and we are introduced to the main people in the different departments. 

"Guys we will complete the training in 4 days and after the 4 days of training you will be given a topic on which you have to make a presentation and as per the presentation we will align you in the department as per your work and eligibility so focus on the training because it will help you in the end," Mr. Gupta said.

The training ends at 5 PM and Mr. Gupta said that we can leave now and the timing will be the same for this week and after that, we will be informed about the timings as per the department.

Sameer and Sana left on Sameer's bike and I walked towards the cafe.

I called Arav and he picked the call in one ring impressive.

"How was your day Jaan?" He asked me in his ever sweet voice after lifting the call.

Totally different from the morning voice.

"Were you waiting for my call?" I asked him back.

"What should I do, today my wife's first day in office, I have to be concern about her," he said.

"It's was so good Arav," I said with excitement and tell him everything from morning till evening and he was just listening to my blubbering quality.

"Okay Jaan now go to the home driver is already there in front of the cafe, I will be home soon, I am going for an important meeting, take care love, I love you bye," he said.

"I love you too and I will be waiting for you at home," I said and hung up the phone.

I reached in front of the cafe and set in the car.

Soon I reached home, I entered the room and freshen up.

In the evening I prepared the dinner and Arav also came around 8 PM.

We both ate dinner and also talk about his meeting and my day.

The day passed like that.

.

.

.

.

.