Chapter Seventy

Ankti's POV

It's been 2 months now from Shivani's incidence and Arav and my bonding was growing strong each passing day, and next month is our wedding anniversary.

As promised mom and dad will be come a week before for our wedding anniversary and will stay with us.

In these 2 months Arav sent me flowers many times, some times he even sent me chocolates but never let anyone know his name, he always sent them with the name of A.

Sana always tease me when ever I received something and my other colleagues also always ask me about my secret admire, and want to know that if I have a boyfriend but I always brush them off saying that I do not have any boyfriend.

I shared everything with with Arav after coming back to home but he just laughed at me, I also told him to stop sending me these but he just ignored me.

.
.

"Are you sure Anku you are alright?" Arav asked me cupping my face.

"Yes I am fine, you go otherwise you will be late for your meeting and it's really important," I said assuring him but he was not looking convincing.

"Trust me," I added to which he sighed.

"If you say so but I am not at all convince, you are not looking good," he said.

"I am just tired Arav, trust me I am fine," I again tried to make him understand.

"Okay so you take rest, you are not going office today," He said wearing his jacket while I was helping him.

"No, I am totally fine and I will go to office I have to submit this file to Praveen Sir today, I am working on it from last one week," I said helping him in getting ready.

"Yeah I know how much you were working ignoring my talk, just because of your damn work you are not well today, how many times do I have to tell you that do not stress yourself beacuse of the work but you never listen to me, you have not take proper sleep from last week and that is the reason of your health, and of course why will you listen to me and who am I to you," he said with a little anger

but I could not blame him because he his just concerned about me that is why he was reacting like that but I was really okay.

"You know that it was nothing like that," I said with a pout.

"Do not make such face in front of me, it will not work every time," he said pointing his finger to my pout.

"Really," I said again making a cute face which can melt him every time.

"Ah, god why I can not even get angry on you?" He said and I grinned.

"Because you love me so much," I said grinning and he sighed and hugged me.

"Why did you not listed to me," he asked me in his calm voice, still hugging me.

"Sorry, I will not do that again, let me go to office please, I am really fine it just a headache a d will be fine soon, please," I said looking into his eyes.

"Okay," he said and said with a nod.

"But I have one condition," he added.

"What is it?" I asked

"If you will not feel well in the office you will inform me without any hesitation and will come to home," He said strictly.

"I promise," I said pinching my throat to show him that I promise him to do that.

"Okay so now I am going and will meet you in office," he said patting my head and left the for office after giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Soon I got ready for my office, I kept my things in my bag and went to office.

I reached office on time and kept my bag on my desk after greeting everyone.

I submitted the file on which I was working from last one week, actually it was Kavita's work but she got ill so Praveen Sir gave it to me to complete it but the time was very less because Kavita already wasted lots of time on it and I just got a week to finish it and today was the last day so I had to submit it by today.

Only I knew how I had completed a work in a week which need a while month to complete it.

I did not tell it to Arav because if he got to know about it then he will surely got hell angry and I did not want it. His anger was the last think I wanted to see.

On a serious note I was starting to feel weak due to stress and lack of sleep but I ignored it, I had faced these situations in my past so it's nothing for me.

I closed my laptop and held my head, my headache was getting worse now. I think I need a coffee, lets finish this soon and go for coffee Ankti otherwise your husband will not leave you...I thought and started to work again.

"Hey are you okay?" I was working on my desk when Sana asked me coming on my desk.

"Yeah I am fine just a headache," I said.

"You are looking pale Ankti are sure it just a headache?" She asked me with concerned.

"Yes I sure," I said with a smile to gave her assurance but she kept her hand on my forehead and started to shout.

"Are you mad, you are burning with fever and you are saying that it is nothing and it just a headache,"

I touched my forehead and then I realized that she was right I am having fever and then my eyes widen and I looked at her

"Do not tell this to Arav," I quickly told her.

"As if he will not get to know," she said rolling her eyes.

"It is just a mild fever, let's go to canteen, I will have coffee and it will be gone soon," I said but she just looking at me.

"Are you out of your mind, why do you not go to home and take rest," she said.

"Sana please na you know I do not like staying home without doing anything and I am used to of this," I said and she sighed.

I held her hand and started to drag her to the canteen but suddenly I started to feel dizzy and soon it's all gone black around me.......

I did not know what happened I was just listening some voice calling my name and the voice startled to fade away and then everything became dark......

.
.