Epilogue

"We are here," I heard my parents voice who directly came here when they heard that Ankti gives birth.

Mom came towards us while crying happily.

"Let me see my grandchild," mom took him in her arms and her tears were rolling continuously from her eyes, dad came and hugged her from the side and look at the baby boy.

"He is so beautiful," mom says with happy tears.

I took the baby from her and placed him in the crib, mom hugged Ankti before hugging me.

"Sana and Sameer played with the baby and congratulates us.

After all of this, I set beside Ankti and hugged her by side, she was very tired and I could tell that by looking in her eyes, but she was not saying anything, I pecked on jer forehead, and Ankti snuggle into me. My hold on her waist got tightened.

We hugged each other saw everyone who all were making chaos.

"Okay so what will be the name?" Sameer asked excitedly.

"Did you guys thought any name," Sana asked

"Yes I want that you named my baby after all you are his godmother," Ankti said looking at Sana.

"What, you are kidding me right," Sana said not believing her words.

"No I am not," Ankti said.

"But how can I, it's your right," Sana said shooking her head.

"Sana in our family baby's aunty named the baby and I do not have any sister and you are like my sister and you are also his godmother so you have every right to named him, so do not deny," I said and she looked at me with teary eyes.

"Okay so his name will be Avank, Arav + Ankti = Avank," we heard the name and it broke a smile on everyone's face after hearing the name.

.
.
.
.

Ankti's POV:

3 years later...

"Mommy, I'm home!" 

"Careful, son."

I heard Avank's voice coming from the front door and behind him was his Daddy Arav who always picks him up after school. He's now three years old and in playgroup.

We named our baby as Avank which includes mine and Arav's name together. This name was given by Sana as she was her godmother after all. I still could not believe that I am a mother now.

In those years I completed my course and take over my father's company. I am the CEO of Mathur Industries and it's growing very well. At the initial time Arav helped me a lot with work, he taught me a lot how to handle the work.

When I took over the company Arav already transfer the main branch in Delhi so that I could do the work properly because it would be very difficult to handle the company from here so he had done all the preparations already so that I would not face any problems.

"Hi Avi, how's your school baby?" I asked my son when he's already in front of me. He kissed my both cheeks and I did the same.

"Mommy, I make new friends today and I also learned the alphabets," he said showing me his school book.

"Wow! I'm so proud of you, honey!" 

I pulled him and peppered him kisses over his face.

"Hi, baby." Arav bend forward and captured my lips into an earth-shattering kiss. 5 years have passed but the effect of his kiss still hasn't changed. It's always like the first time he kissed me, it always brings sparks, excitement, and shivers which run through my spine.

"Hey, Avi is here," I whispered when I pulled back.

"Okay, but can I have your full-time tonight?" 

He asked sniffing my jaw and bite my earlobe. I gripped his biceps hard, to suppress the moan that wanted to escape from my lips.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked them but my eyes were focused only on my son.

"Flied rice and Mantulian!" Avi squealed excitedly.

We both chuckled when we heard Avi's answer.

"Wow, my baby wants fried rice?" I asked as I stand up and kissed his cheek, while he was still in his father's arms.

"Yes mommy, pwease."

I chuckled again. "Okay, but first let's change your clothes then I will prepare your fried rice," I said and picked him from his father's arms and also gave a peck on Arav lips.

"I love you." he pulled my hand and whispered lowly.

"I love you too."

"Tonight, baby." he winked and I shake my head before getting Avi and walked to his bedroom.

"What are you and daddy going to do tonight, mommy." I gulped as my eyes turned a bit wide when I heard my son's question. I'm gonna kill his dad tonight...

"Uhm.. we're just going to watch some movie..yeah, that's it."

"Really? Can I join you later, mommy?"

'I am so dead' I muttered to myself.

"Let's just ask your daddy, honey."

"Okay."

.
.
.

"Why do you have to do such things in front of him?" I asked irritatedly to my husband who was lying beside me wrapping his arms around me after our lovemaking session.

"What will he think he will think nothing other than that his mom and dad love each other so much or he will think that his mother is so irresistible that his dad can not take his hands off," He said nibbling my earlobe.

"You are becoming so shameless day by day," I said slapping on his chest.

"Yes but you can only blame yourself for this," he said and could only shake my head because he will never change.

"Anku I think Avi needs a sister or a brother to play with, what do you say," Arav winked at me and asked mischievously.

I blushed and bite my lips, Arav did not wait for a single second we again made love.

Life is just a miracle for me, I never thought that I will ever get happiness in my life bit Arav came in my life like a ray of hope who gave me love showed his care, everything, I could not even ask for more, his love was enough for me to spend my whole life and our baby Avi, our symbol of love, my family, they are life, my everything.

I really want to thank God for giving me this happiness for which I was craving from my childhood.

Thank you, God for everything.

I love my sweet little family.

.
.
.

The End.......