Chapter Eleven

Arav's POV
I was at my office with the clients, and we were talking about our new project which will give us a lot of profit when my phone started ringing. Still, I ignored it at first but then it started ringing again, so I checked the phone and found that it was from my Mom, I excused my self from the clients and picked up the call, and you will not believe I had to curse my self for not picking her phone at the first place. She was literally shouted at me from the other side of the phone. Can you believe it that I still scare when my mom shouted at me? I will tell you what she said...

"Arav Thakur, where the hell is you? Didn't I tell you to come home early as it's your reception party today? Have you checked the time? Get you ass here right now, or I will not spare you this time," she shouted from the other side and disconnected the call; she did not give me any chance to explain.

I gulped in fear because I know what she meant by that she will not spare me. Do not get me wrong but you must have heard that she is a woman and she can do anything and trust me it is very true. I signed and got back to the clients and told them that I had to go right now and invited them to the party and they all agreed to come.

I was cursing myself again for not checking the time, and I should have remembered that I am a married man now; how can I leave her at the house alone where she does not know anyone? I should have with her this time.

Without wasting any time, I walked towards the elevator and headed to the parking lot, where I hop in my car and drive towards the home.

I reach home in 20 minutes as I was driving at full speed, I know, I know I should drive the car at normal speed. Still, as I told you before that I am terrified of my mother whenever she got angry, she did not spare anyone, even my dad can not handle her when she was in her angry mode so it's better to reach on time; otherwise, no one knows what she will do to me.

When I walked inside the home, I saw my mother waiting for me in the living room with her hands crossed over her chest and with a cold expression, no one can tell what she was thinking right now. I was gulped in fear, I pleaded to my dad through my eyes for help who was standing beside my mother but he surrender his hands and I know he is also scared of this angry lady.

"See Harsh our son got the time to show up his beautiful face, can you please enlighten us where have neeb Mr. Arav Thakur, didn't you remember today is reception party which you have to attend," My mother asked me in her most scary voice which shows that she is hell angry with me.

"I am really sorry, Mom, I did not check the time otherwise I would be here on time and we still have one hour to leave right I will just go and get changed fast, please forgive me, Mom, Please Mom, please please please" I took her hands in mine and told her, I tried to maintain my voice as much sweet as I could because I knew that she would forgive me after seen my puppy face and my sweet voice.

You know you can grow up but you will be a kid for your parents and they feel happy when you act like a kid in front of them. I always act like this in front of them and, I really feel happy when I saw a smile on my parent's faces.

"Okay okay now do not act like a 5-year-old kid you are married now, now go and get ready," She told me which I nodded to her.

"And Mom, you are looking so beautiful no one can imagine that you are the mother, you are looking like a 25-year-old lady,  did my dad compliment you that," I looked at my dad with an evil smirked who was looking at me with his wide eyes and I know he did not tell her. Now it is your time Dad to handle your wife now. I showed Thumbs up to dad and walked to the bedroom.

I entered my room and stopped in my track when my eyes fall on the most beautiful sight, Ankti, she sleeping in the sitting position with the support of the hardboard of the bed, She was looking so beautiful, gorgeous, angel, I think words are not enough to express her beauty, I was feeling lack of words, I remember when I saw her first time she was looking like an angel, I must say she is beyond beautiful.

I slowly walk to her side as I did not want to walk her up, I knew she was tired, I knew she did not sleep last night due to that nightmare, I reached to her side and looked at the beautiful face, which was looking so peaceful. I pecked on her forehead and went to the washroom to take a shower. Once I was done with the shower, I went to the closet and took out my tuxedo which was selected by my mom and I must say, she knew me very well, and why not she is my sweet mom.

I smiled at my thoughts and put on my tuxedo after having a shower, I put on my favorite cologne and jelled and heard, once I got ready I looked at myself in the mirror and yes I was looking so handsome, Please do not judge me, I like to compliment myself.

I looked at her, she was still sleeping and ready did not want to wake her up I had to because we need to leave for the party. I went to her side and called her but she did not budge so I slowly shook her shoulder to which she frowned and make a pout, I chuckled and again call her name and shook her name to which she slowly opened her eyes and I was just lost in her eyes.

God, what is happening with me? I am getting attracted to her more whenever I saw her.

We were just staring into each other's eyes. Our gazes were broke with the knock on the door and I went to open the door. It was my mom.

"Are you both ready? We have to leave in some time, come fast we are waiting for you in the living room," my mom said.

"yes Mom, do not worry," I assured her, and she gave me a nod and left.

"Shall we leave," I went to her side and said to which she nodded? I knew she was feeling awkward with the earlier incident and felt the same, I signed and headed towards the living room where my Mom and Dad were waiting for us so that we can reach at the party on time. I hope that we will be open up with each other so that there will be no awkwardness between us.