Update #2

Oh my fucking god you guys! I literally just woke up and saw that this book had finally reached my goal! 1k votes!

!THATS INSANE!

I AM SCREAMING! I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH XXXXX

This book is growing so fast and I can't believe it🥺like the other week I had 70k reads and now I have 85k reads and one fucking thousand votes!

You guys have made a dream come true that I never thought would happen and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I made this book about two years ago now and it was the first ever book I made. I went into it not having a clue what I was doing and here I am now two years later with a following and an amazing audience.

I remember getting my first vote and was screaming from how happy I was but this happiness that I'm feeling right now would never compare to that feeling as one thousand of you is unreal.

I love you all so so so much and I would never have got here if it wasn't for all you lovely people.

I'm so glad I finally got the courage to make this account and post this book as I have no idea where I would be if I didn't make it. The community here is healthier than how I treat myself and the people that I have met and messaged on here has really made me feel like I have a purpose and that there are people out there who are just like me.

You have changed my life and I just want to hug you all and say thank you.

So, let's raise a glass to all you amazing little humans and for making my dream come true.

CHEERS! 🥂