Loss of memory finale

3 months later 

You had been in this black room for so long now. There was no light, no furniture nothing it was just a cold dark room that was filled with nothing but darkness. You were scared. You didn't know where you were and what to do. It hurt being able to hear your loved ones voices but not being able to see them. You would hear the voices everyday and everyday they got louder but still you could never see them but a conversation between two people a week ago shocked you as apparently you don't have long left but your fine you feel fine so why are you trapped in this dark place. You heard a conversation in the room then felt someone's hand hold yours as a few sobs escaped their lips.

"The nurses told us that you can hear us" he spoke 

"Which is why we've all been talking to you everyday but they said you don't have much time so I wanted to talk to you before your gone" he took in a deep breath

"The day I met you was the day I could never forget the 4th of February 2015. I was in the coffee shop and saw a very beautiful girl crying so I decided to come sit next to that beautiful girl and ask if she was ok. We greeted each other and it turns out her name was y/n. I remember thinking "damn she's beautiful" and how much I fell in love for you. The first time I heard you laugh, smile, cry, talk, yell, sob, mumble, chuckle were the best sounds I've ever heard and that made me love you more. We exchanged numbers and got really close. We met up again and continued to meet and talk almost everyday. We became friends, best friends then to something more than that. I told ethan to blindfold you for a video idea we had. He drove you to the beach as you walked along the sand blindfolded. You took your blindfold off as I walked towards you smiling you looked at me confused but I took your hands in mine and said "y/n. God where do I start. I love you with all my heart I've loved you since the day I saw you. There was something about you that intrigued me. You were a jigsaw puzzle that I was so excited to build but I on the other hand was looking for my missing piece. I looked at you and I knew that you were the one. Y/n I love you would you like to be my girlfriend?" I remember seeing your hands fly to your face as you began to cry. You said yes. Long story short we became closer than ever and loved each other more and more everyday. We argued, we fought but we loved and we loved. Soon enough you moved in with me which was one of the best decisions you've made considering I wake up to the most beautiful face in the morning. I think the best part was knowing that I'm so in love with you. Y/n it's ok. It's ok if you don't remember. It's ok if you don't remember loving me. It's ok but there's one thing that I hope you remember for the rest of your life that you were always my missing piece. You were always the piece of my puzzle that held me together. I will always love you I will love every fucking day till my last breath. It's ok to forget me but it's not ok to give up y/n don't you dare give up and you keep fighting prove the nurses and doctors wrong. I know you'll wake up and I know you'll continue to fight because your y/n and you never give up. It's my fault I got you into this mess as I fucking let you drive that night. I will never forgive me and I will continue to blame myself for putting your life at risk. I would never of let you gone if I knew I would lose my true love. You will always be my baby and you will always be what I'm thinking about but y/n I want you to live a wonderful life even if I'm not in it I wouldn't care as long as your happy. 3 months ago I thought I lost you. I thought you were gone but you weren't and that was such a miracle but you woke up my girlfriend but me not your boyfriend but it's ok. Baby just note that I love you I really do....please don't forget that. Yes I will be lost without you but not completely lost as you'll always be with even if it's not physically it will be emotionally. Y/n you were happiness, you are my happiness. You are my missing piece"

Flashbacks. So many flashbacks went through your head. You and Grayson.

Your first date.

Your first kiss.

The first time you both said  ' I love you '

The first time you saw him 

The day he asked you out

Your first fight 

The first time you made love 

The first time you cuddled on the couch 

The day he made you smile for the first time 

The day he made you laugh for the first time

The day he made you cry for the first time 

The way he traced circles on your back

The way he complimented you everyday 

The first shower together

The first picture together 

The first time you met each others parents 

The first time you were in the twins' you tube channel

The time he announced your guys' relationship 

The time he said he would be lost without you

They all flashed in your head. 

"I remember"

Ahhh this is the end of this mini series I actually loved writing this tell me what you think 😘

Your worth it everyone loves you ❤️

Stay beautiful 

PEACE! ✌🏻