Loss of memory part 1

This is my second mini series enjoy my lovelies 💞

Taking late night drives was something you loved. It would relax you, calm you and it was straight up awesome as you could see the whole of LA lit up. You were getting ready to go on one of your drives. You were all ready to go.

"I'm going on one of my drives ok" you smiled leaning forward and kissing Grayson 

"Ok I love youuu" 

"I love you tooooo" you gave him another kiss before leaving the room

"Forever!" He yelled 

"And ever!" You yelled back 

You shut the front door and headed to your car. You got inside and turned the engine on. You put your heated seats on and put the heater on. You plugged the aux cord into your phone and decided to put on some more relaxing music than kid cudi because you felt more calm listening to that music on your drives so you decided to put on ' say you won't let go '. You pulled out of the drive way as you blew a kiss to gray who was smiling at you from the bedroom window. 

You drove down the empty streets of LA lightly humming to the song. You admired the beautiful place that you lived in and took in the lit up buildings, Hollywood sign, trees, the stars from above and the silence around you. Your drives were honestly your happy place. It was an escape from the world and your problems but sometimes you just drove for fun after all you loved it. The streets were empty and the sky was full of stars. The way LA was lit up amazed you as you never thought the place where you lived could be so beautiful. Every time you drove around LA at night a smile always stayed on your face as you loved this magical place your so happy to call home. The empty and silent streets was now not so empty as a car at full speed and head on sent your car flying. Your BMW tumbled through the air and rolled down a cliff into the LA trees.

Duh duh DUUUHHHH 

Hope you liked part 1 😁

Your worth it everyone loves you ❤️

Stay beautiful 

PEACE! ✌🏻