But Jinwoo help her to move on even though they are not blood related.

She still remember what a 9yrs old Jinwoo said to her

"I know your heart is broken but do you think Jooin will be Happy to see his Mother like this? No right...so please don't end your life like this, You need to be stronger... your other children still needs you...so please stop this.
Jooin might be dead, but for me he's not he will always be in our hearts...and always remember that."

And by that She followed the advise of Jinwoo.

She have seen Jinwoo from when he was 8 yrs old till 17. It has been a wonderful journey but it saddens her to see him like this.

She couldn't do anything much since she isn't financially stable. She can't even repay Jinwoo for all the good thing he did. But she knows that the least she could do was to give Jinwoo a mother's love.

_

Jaemin looked around everywhere,  as he went to the cafeteria to find what's he's looking for.
Jinwoo wasn't around. Usually, Jinwoo would be seen buying his fruit juice at stall number 1.

The male pouted. Donghyun is not around too since he is going on a date with his girlfriend.

Jaemin wanted to sit at the cafeteria but it was packed. He notice Jaehyun and his gang but decided not to sit with them. It would be very awkward.

In the end, he decided not to eat. Instead, he stayed in class.

Jaemin heard the thunder along with the sound of the rain. It brings him comfort whenever it rains. To add on, the view of the school from his classroom is wonderful.

The male entered his class and grab his bottle since he was going to fill it up so that he won't be thirsty during the 2 hours lesson in their next subject.

The lad then head over to the drinking water fountain. The machine was placed near the rooftop and when its raining the, water is  super cold, which Jaemin preferred.

He would always stand there as the breeze of the rain brushed against his skin.

As Jaemin got nearer to the machine, he noticed something odd. The gate of the rooftop is opened. Initially, the rooftop is out of bounce for students except for cleaners.

And if cleaners do make their rounds, they always ensure to lock it after.

Jaemin walked towards the gate and looked at the lock closely. He was about to shut it off when he caught a sight of someone at the corner of his eyes.

There was a male, standing at the end of the ledge, with his head hung low.

Jaemin widened his eyes when he realised who it was. He doesn't need to male to turn around and reveal his face to know who it is.

Without hesitation, Jaemin ran towards the male.

He knows that he has to act fast because, Jinwoo, has already decided to jump.

It was by luck that Jaemin managed to grab the back of Jinwoo's uniform before he fell.

The both of them fell behind and hit onto one another. Jaemin's heart beat rapidly as he tried to clear his vision. He has a phobia of heights and this honestly made him tremble in fear.

Jinwoo hit his elbow against the concrete but it wasn't a big scratch. He wiped his face as he turned towards the person who pulled him. He angrily stared at Jaemin and pushed the guy away.

"Yah!!!Why the hell did you stop me for?!?" He shouted.

Jaemin stabilize his posture before answering his questions, "I...I don't want you to fall!!!" He choked.

"Let me be! I can't live in this shit hole anymore...I wanna die!" Jinwoo let out a faint cry.

"Hey look...I don't know what's your problem okay but there's definitely a better way to solve this!" Jaemin looked at the male in front of him.

Seeing this side of Jinwoo somehow breaks his heart.

"No! You don't understand me Jaemin!...No one fucking understands me alright?! Do you know what sort of drama I have to deal at home?! My mom is a fucking mistress all she does is to scold me, hit me, curse me just because I am an illegitimate child! My beloved older brother died who always understands me but now NOBODY FUCKING UNDERSTANDS ME! AND GUESS WHAT?! I thought I had a father but turns out, I don't even know who is my dad! So don't tell me there's another way to solve this, when you  have a much better life than me--"

"HEY! ENOUGH! If you think that my life is better than yours, then you are FUCKING WRONG okay?! MY LIFE IS A MESS! My father left me when I was a kid! My mother remarried and she got jerk ass a husband who always have this stupid plan on making us fall apart! My mom would always scold me and you know what's worse?!
I CAN'T FUCKING TELL ANYONE!!! NO ONE LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE WHY? I'M A FUCKING OUTCAST OKAY?! I can't have my own freedom, I barely have any friends because everyone sees me as a fucking pig just because of my size! Everyone calls me ugly, Everyone thinks I have a perfect life, Everyone treats me differently from my family and NO ONE WAS THERE WHEN I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP! Nobody is there for me, when I needed help...But you know what?...i still love everyone although it fucking hurts in here...I still care for them...I look out for them... because why?... because I don't want to them to feel what I feel... because I'm such a FUCKING GOOD PERSON!" Jaemin finally broke down.

He couldn't held it back any longer. He couldn't veil his sadness anymore and let people say whatever they want.

"...if you don't think I don't know you, I don't understand you, then you are so wrong Jinwoo...you know what? I'm gonna find out everything about you...and then you won't find a reason to say I don't understand you..." Jaemin look up at the male.

"... Jaemin...I--" Jinwoo paused.

"...i don't care about your opinions...I just don't want you kill yourself...you still have a long life ahead of you... somewhere along the way... you'll find a reason to live again..." Jaemin sigh heavily as he wiped the tears that fall down rapidly from his eyes.

༼(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Author here: arghhhhh
Can someone give me a 10 box of tissue and some  a bucket of ice cream
I'm fucking cryyyyyyingggggg!

Author here: arghhhhh Can someone give me a 10 box of tissue and some  a bucket of ice creamI'm fucking cryyyyyyingggggg!