"Sigh... That is unexpected coming from you." Jean Bart admitted as she facepalm and that made Dunkerque giggled.

"That means, you have a chance, Jean." Dunkerque whispered to Jean and that made her annoyed.

"Tch. No way." Jean Bart replied with an annoyed tone as she sipped her drink.

"However... I guess that's a good thing." Jean Bart thought as she took another donut.

After their picnic, it's time for Sieghart to leave for a tea party hosted by the Royal Navy. So he bids farewell to them not without Dunkerque giving him some leftover sweets to bring over. Once he arrived at the Royal Navy dorms, Newcastle escorted him inside heading towards the garden. He can't believe what he saw inside the dorms, it's too extravagant and beautifully ornamented unlike his dorm which is just plain and normal .

Once he arrived at the garden where the tea party was being held... Illustrious, King George V, and Leander are waiting for his arrival.

"Welcome to our tea party, Commander." George greeted her with her usual charismatic look. Then Illustrious looks at him with a gentle look.

"Welcome, Sieghart. Glad you came on time." She greeted as she offered him a seat beside her. Which Sieghart takes and places the sweets made by Dunkerque to the table.

"Of course, it will be uncouth when you arrive late unless something important happened?" George replied as Newcastle served the tea and biscuits in front of them.

"What are those sweets?" Illustrious asked curiously.

"Those are from Dunkerque. She wanted to give it to us for the tea party." Sieghart answered as he smiled.

"I see..." George responded as if it was expected.

"Also, I heard that you rejected our dear Illustrious, Commander." George said to Sieghart with a slight tone of amusement since who has the guts to reject one Royal Navy girl that is good looking and well-liked.

"Well---" Before he could say anything George made a small chuckle.

"No, you made the right call. I know you want to respect their feelings, but as well you want them to know how you truly felt about them." George continued as she made a slight smile that could either be amused or simply a respectful one.

"Anyways, we invited you for today about the Vichya Dominion and our relationship with them." George said their intentions to Sieghart which made him fully aware since he knows it from Illustrious before.

"I am fully aware, Illustrious told me about it." He said which made George feel interested.

"In that case, I'll let Illustrious tell you the details." George said as she passed the honors to Illustrious to explain it to him. They now take a sip of their own tea before proceeding for the story.

"Commander, it all started this way..." Illustrious started

***The Origin***

The time when Iris Orthodoxy surrendered to the Ironbloods, the Royal Navy is forced to kill their Iris allies to prevent them from getting killed by them or being betrayed. They did what is necessary in order for their own nation to survive. The former Iris Orthodoxy's government, now known as Vichya Dominion resented the Royal Navy for killing their own people. which made them resent the Royal Navy more,instead of helping their lost men, they killed them and betrayed them.

The Royal Navy higher ups didn't wish for this, but it is only a necessary evil they should do this to preserve their country without risking much of dangers. That is the logical action they could take during that time. However, not all Iris allies have been killed, some seek help from the Royal Navy and Eagle Union through an exchange. But those who were under Vichya Dominion were forced to fight their former allies as they would execute their vengeance against the Royal Navy for their unexpected betrayal.

***After explaining***

"I see, that explains it. I'm not well-versed to its history, but it's now clear." He's now enlightened by the situation that reminds it of his past, the time when they took his recognition as their own without crediting him.

"My apologies, but it is not in our intention to hurt them." Illustrious eyes frowned as she said those words.

"It's never been. After all, those times are sacrifices. If there could've been another way but we're never sure." Sieghart completely understood the situation during that time.

"We will treat them like our friends, don't worry about that Commander." George reassured that it won't happen again. Which made Sieghart's mind have peace of mind.

"We won't get to do that since you're here, Sieghart. You can make a difference here and perhaps help us amend our relationship with them." Illustrious said as she showed full confidence within.

"Of course, we are all allies. Being on good terms is top priority. I'll do my best." Sieghart reassured them and it seems it got them into high spirits.

"Since, Commander Sieghart agreed to help us to amend our relationship with the Vichya Dominion... Why not, we have a little celebration here then." George suggested as she sips her own tea.

"I do agree with it. Sieghart, let's do our best!" Leander cheered then they all had their own cheerful laugh.

"Newcastle, join us!" Sieghart invited that made Newcastle want to decline but the trio looked at her and insisted she should join.

"Very well... I shall accept." Newcastle accepts and joins them at their tea party.

//////////////////////////

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR AZUR LANE AND TO OUR FELLOW SKKs!