Chapter 2

After rescuing the ships from the Sirens attack, Commander Sieghart sighs in relief since the battle is over at least he did get a bit of fun. He stretched his arms then looks at Hornet, who was waiting for him to finish.

"Commander, the ship girls are waiting for you." She said with a grin on her face.

"What are you implying, Hornet?" Commander Sieghart asked as Hornet just gave a slight chuckle.

"Nothing at all!" "I'll let them ride on my vessel for now." Hornet replied. Few minutes passed, the four Royal Navy ships and two Vichiya Dominion ship girls hopped into the deck.

There's no denying Commander Sieghart is confused as to why the Royal Navy ships are with Vichiya Dominion ships despite their resentments. Yet his confusion was cleared up once he reminded himself that Vichiya Dominion is also part of Azur Lane, so they have no choice but to get along with their former enemies.

Once the rescued ship girls are now at the lower deck of the vessel, Commander Sieghart comes out from the inside of the control bridge and started walking towards them alongside Hornet. Once He is in front of them, He introduced himself formally.

"I am Commander Sieghart, I have received an order from the higher ups to rescue you all. May I know who I am speaking to? " He questions as one of the ship girls with similar maid outfit steps forward.

"Commander, I am Belfast belonging from Edinburgh-class and head maid of the Royal Navy." She introduced herself and gracefully curtsies similar with Newcastle's. He tries his best not to get charmed by Belfast's beauty and grace.

"Ehm. Does that mean you are leading the vanguard fleet?" He said then Belfast made a small chuckle upon hearing it.

"Yes, I am." Belfast replied, then another ship girl steps forward as Belfast steps back.

"I am Shropshire of the London-class, nice to meet you, Commander and Knight!" Shropshire introduced herself with a small smirk. But Commander Sieghart is impressed that she has the courage to tease someone like him, but he's curious who this knight that she speaks of. Then another ship girl steps forward as Shropshire steps back.

"I am Glowworm from G-class! I will ram our enemies with my full strength!" Glowworm introduced herself with a determined tone to crash someone's vessel. He likes this type of recklessness.

"Alright, Glowworm. Do you really want to crush someone?" He said to Glowworm with a slight chuckle which she nods then steps back as the last of the Royal Navy ship girl steps forward.

"Edinburgh, the leadship of the Edinburgh-class light cruiser. I am the big sister of B-Belfast. I thank you for rescuing us back there, sorry for the trouble." Edinburgh introduced sounding guilty at the trouble they caused.

"T-There's no need. What matters is you are all are fine." Commander Sieghart replied to make her at ease and not feel guilty.

Then the two Vichiya Dominion ship girls step forward as Edinburgh steps back. These two ships are clearly giving off the intimidation aura according to Commander Sieghart's deduction, so he decides to have a serious expression in order to combat this intimidation they're giving off.

"I am Dunkerque of Vichiya Dominion, thank you for aiding us." Dunkerque introduced as she stepped forward then Commander Sieghart nods implying there's no need to thank.

"Jean Bart of Vichiya Dominion, the last cutting-edge battleship. Sooo... you're the commander of this fleet?" Jean Bart introduced herself very intimidating and is testing the Commander's strength to hold on when talking with her.

"I am the Commander of this fleet. I may not have a high rank as the others, but certainly I have the skills to lead the fleet to victory." He replied but it feels like he's going head to head against Jean Bart with this little standoff of Dominance.