"You'll see what's going on during your first job." She said. "Job? What job?" I asked. "Look girl don't stress it. After a few years you get used to it." Roxy said. "Years? How long have you been down here?" I asked.

"Ten years."

~Ace POV

"Khalil!" Jayda yelled. "What?"

"I've been trying to get your attention for the past five minutes. Are you okay?" She asked me. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. "You were up all last night. Was something bothering you?"

"No Jayda. I'm fine." I said. "Well my fathers funeral is this weekend. I know you two weren't the best of friends but I really would like you to go." She said. I still haven't told Jayda about me killing her father. "Yeah I'll be there. I'm gonna go for a drive. Clear my head for a minute." I said. "You want me to come with you?" She asked.

"Nah I'm fine. I'll be back in a few." I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car. Everything Rondo said to me last night kept running through my head.

Sent : Meet me at the warehouse.
Delivered : 9:17 a.m

I drove off making my way to the warehouse.

**

"Finally came to your senses?" Rondo said walking in my office. "Maybe. I couldn't sleep last night and now your bad feelings are passing on to me." I said. "So what?" He asked sitting down. "We could visit Trevae's sister. Ask about her parents, find out where they live." I said. "Let's do it then." We got up walking to my car. We pulled off making our way to her sisters house.

After a twenty minute drive, we pulled up. "The driveway is empty." I said. "And?" He got out the car walking up to his door. I followed behind him. We went to knock on the door but it was already open. I grabbed my gun out my waistband and walked in. "Ugh what the hell." Rondo said putting his shirt over his nose. "It smells like shit in here."

After looking around we didn't see anybody. We got in the car going back to the warehouse.

**

"Now what? She wasn't home so what do we do?" I asked sitting down. "Maybe Kendrick knows something." He said. "Well you can go ask him then." I scoffed. "What is up between yall?" He asked. "He's the reason Trevae is gone now." I said. "He didn't kick her out. You did."

"Whatever."

"Well get it over it cause he's here." He said walking out. I just sat there. "Nigga come on." Rondo said popping his head back in. I got up walking to Kendrick's office. "You come to give me another concussion and a cracked rib?" He said when I walked in. "Say something slick and I just might." I said sitting down. "Behave ladies. We got bigger problems here." Rondo said walking in. "You gone tell me why you called me here?" Kendrick asked. "You and Trevae been around each other a lot lately right?" Rondo asked. "Sure."

"Sure? Don't nobody got time for yo games bro." I said shaking my head. "Do you know where her sister is?" Rondo asked. "On the streets." He said. "What you mean?" I asked. "The day you kicker her out." He said looking at me. "I went to get her some food and she seen her sister. She was begging her for a place to stay but Trevae turned her down."

"Where was yall at?" Rondo asked. "Bruce street."

"Lets go."

~Trevae POV

"Ten years!" I yelled. "Keep your voice down." Roxy said. "What happened to you?" I asked her. "I was just walking back home from school. They snatched me up in the middle of the street. Nobody even knew. Nobody even looked for me. I was only twelve." She said with tears forming in here eyes. "I'm so sorry my father took you away from your parents like that." I said.

"It was your mother. She told me she was a friend of my moms and that she was going to take me home." She said. "Have all of these girls been down here for this long?" I asked. "No. The newest recruit is Bambi." She said pointing to a different cell. "She got here about six months ago. Recruits had stopped coming in for a while." Minnie said. "Yeah because my mother was in prison and my dad was off doing who knows what." I said shaking my head.

"But like I said. You'll learn to get used to it." Roxy said. "What exactly am I getting used to?" I asked. "You don't know what your parents do?"

"I wouldn't ask if I knew."

"Sex trafficking."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋