I'm in confusion as I ask, "Wh-What?"

"Your favorite color," he says again, telling me, "mine's red...like that of your hair."

"I...green..." I manage to force out, my forehead pressed against the tile wall.

"You know, red carries through to my favorite flower," he pauses as I pained cry leaves my lips, rolling my forehead back and forth as I hate every second of this.

After I steady my breathing, I tell him, "Tulips."

He chuckles and says, "Those are quite lovely," Alpha Keir then tells me, "mine are roses."

"Roma-ntic," I bite into my lower lips again, a sharp sound coming from the back of my throat.

"A hopeless one at that," he muses, stillness settling between us before he finally asks, "are you going to remain stubborn, or will you let m-"

"I. Don't. Need. You," the words come out harsher than I actually mean for them to, the worst wave crashing over me before I release a sob from my lips. My skin is burning, my muscles twisting into hard knots as I can barely move.

Alpha Keir moves closer to the edge of the tub, shifting near the top part before he calmly says, "No, you don't..." I'm taken aback by his affirmation, but I'm caught off guard when he says, "...but, do you want me?"

I...

...this man and his words.

I do...I really do...

...the part of my soul I hold back is the validation of myself, not him. Time will show me this if I'm able to understand the workings of this...doubt in me for who I am.

"Pl-Please help m-e," it's not forced, but a cry for help that I genuinely want to be saved.

No sooner had I spoken those words, then Alpha Keir stands to his feet while pulling back the curtain. He reaches for a towel, kneeling once more to grasp my arm, one of his wrapping around my upper back. He lifts me, rising to stand tall while a towel is strewn around my body, encasing me.

His touch ignores that fire, ebbing away the damage the flames of my heat have already caused, replacing, and rekindling anew. Parts of my body are drying off while others are growing slick and wet...Alpha Keir causing the air to hitch in my lungs when he shifts me into his arms.

The first kiss exchanged, the softness and claim of his lips cause mine to gasp and part. His tongue delves into my mouth, immediately coxing mine into a wild dance. My back is set against the covers of the bed, softness cradling me. The intensity escalates when I feel a couple fingers slide down my slit. They brush over my clit, a sharp needy cry leaving my lips when his separate from mine.

Alpha Keir's lips glide down my neck, his fingers moving in slow circles over my swelling clit. Moans escape me when his tongue probes at the soft spot between my neck and collarbone...the spot his mark remains. He licks and sucks on the hallow flesh, an ache growing with each passing second for the need to feel him...

...to mate with him.

The draw is harsher to resist, the force driving us together as our moon begs for a soul in unity. His mark drives my senses to heighten for him, to complete what he began.

My heart is thumping loudly, hearing the blood rushing in my ears when he lifts away from his mark. Alpha Keir shifts his body down to the end of the bed, his hands grasping under me and engulfing my ass cheeks. He draws me to the edge of the bed, another loud moan drifting from my lips when I feel his tongue touch me so intimately.

My scent drives him wild, his mouth devouring my slit, moving upward until he sucks my clit into his mouth. I gasp and moan, my hips moving, my lower back arching. Alpha Keir suctions his mouth, flicking my clit fast for a few seconds as I cry out, the sensations rooting deep within me. He stops a mere second later, his lips applying firm, but sincere and passionate kisses to the inner parts of my thighs. He kisses even come up to right behind my knees, his two fingers returning to rubbing the entrance of my pussy.

Thought my pussy weeps for him, he draws his two fingers into his mouth, sucking them for a moment before returning them to my entrance. He eases them in slowly, not entering too far. Alpha Keir presses down and I gasp, a string of moans leaving my lips. It feels like I'm being filled, when that's hardly the case, the sensation created by pressure on the tendon is exhilarating.

His mouth returns to my clit and slit, licking up and down while he works his fingers inside me. His hands are up my hips, grasping my waist as my hands hold onto his arms. My hips move from side to side, up and down as he plays me, something I've only dreamed of or imagined.

Alpha Keir brings that fantasy to my reality, his tongue flicking quickly over my clit as he sucks hard. It's almost like an assault, an attack on me until my walls bear down on his fingers, constricting as my head tilts back and I cry out.

My muscles relax, his fingers leaving me while his tongue returns to my mouth. I kiss him back, tasting myself for the first time and exhaling sharply when he moves up between my legs. His shirt is pulled up over his head is what breaks our lips apart for a split second before we return to heated kisses.

"Laura," the way he says my name, a deep and husky need in his voice. It's like I'm the thing he craves the most, the restraint no longer there as his hands move to undo his pants.

The way his lips kiss my jawline, my hands grasping his shoulders as my nails take down his flesh, it drives us both to the brink of our carnal desires. Though, it's at this point in which I'm barely able to whisper, "No, please..."

His lips are kissing up my neck and near my ear, his voice holding an edge when he asks, "Will you not submit to me? Will you not accept me as your mate?"

"It's not that..." a new fire rises in me at those words. Just because I'm his mate, I'm supposed to submit to him, to his dominance, to...my Alpha. No, I don't want that because respect is earned, not given by the status and hierarchy alone.

Yes...he can make me, but will he allow me to give of my own free will? To not adhere to what's expected?

Alpha Keir's hands hold my hips, drawing me slightly closer to him and I exhale, "You can make me submit to you by your words alone, if you truly wished..." his nose is inches from mine, my eyes flickering up to meet his, "...though I want you to earn my respect, not have it given for the simple fact you are my Alpha. To truly earn-"

"How?" His voice is darker, a growl coming from the back of his throat.

"Equal me in every way," my voice carries on a whisper, his hands releasing my hips as he slowly backs away from the bed.

Alpha Keir stands tall, buttoning his pants back into place. His eyes cast one look on me, confusion filling his features as he states, "Some things we will never see eye to eye with...dominance and submission-"

"Earn versus entitlement," he stares at me as I breathe out, steadying my heart rate, "I won't roll over for you, Alpha."

⊰♥⊱To Be Continued⊰♥⊱

Chapters 9 is available on Patreon and Chapter 10 is updated under the Pack Warrior Tier ($3.00 donation).

USE THE LINK ON MY BIO