Chapter 6- The dumbass

Hello everyone! Been awhile hasn't it ? Well I'm happy to present you today's chapter which I made a bit longer than normal as a reward for everyone's patience with my horrible updating skills. Please enjoy! Also,

Where's my random facts? I need to know some irrelevant things! Tell me!

Recap:
My name, is Owen.
Owen Blackbourne."

I smiled at him,glad to finally have a name for the man residing in my house. Owen stretched, and then grimanced. His hand moved to his side, and when it came back if was wet.

Wet with dark, red, shiny, blood.

Owen's POV:

As I stared at my crimson hand, I immediately began to regret stretching.

" You dumbass! Didn't you notice that the layer of skin on your injuries was very thin and delicate? You just ruined days of my hard work and effort!"

I shook my head, slightly shocked that this strange woman,in under an hour, had not batted an eye lid at the gun I aimed at her head, gave me bread to eat with the food I stole, and now is berating me for opening my wounds.

What a strange lady. She seemed to be still yelling at me, yet I wasn't exactly sure what she was saying as I was more focused on the chance to study this woman more. She was short, roughly, 4'11 with a large bust and a round backside. Her body was curved, yet rather thin at the same time.

Her face was heart shaped and delicate, her jaw line smooth and gently rounded to meet her ears. Her hair was long and multi-coloured, seeming to brush the top of her hips as she walked.

Her eyes were the most stunning feature though. They were neither green, nor blue. It was almost as if they were an ever changing colour, as one might say they were light blue in some lights, yet in others, turquoise.
There want really a colour that could correctly describe her eyes.

But the more I scanned her body, the more I noticed. The faded white lines of scars down her arms. The large scar that peeped out of her turtle neck jumper as she moved, sitting just above where her Adams apple would have been had she been male. It looked to me almost like someone had tried to decapitate her, and failed

All in all, the best words to describe her was gorgeous and petite. The scars didn't take away from her beauty. In my opinion it added to it, as it showed that she wasn't afraid for them to be seem. But I could be wrong, as I was an untimely surprise, so maybe she wasn't always this open. Yet none the less, she definitely had appeal.

Another twinge from my side had me tuning back into what she was saying.
"That's it! Back to bed with you! Do you have no self preservation skills at all?" Her hands were in her hips, and her eyes were ablaze with anger. She was clearly very displeased with me.

I was ashamed to admit it, but this girl was scary. I stood, slowly, and before I had taken my first step, Sang was by my side, supporting me. She didn't even flinch when the gun, still in my hand, brushed her shoulder, as she placed the arm around her own shoulders to help me walk.

"Come on Mr Owen, you need to go back to bed!"

For some strange reason, I didn't mind her calling me by my first name. As her words sunk in, I began to move, heading back towards the room in which I woke up in. I remember the immediate panic that I felt when I woke up earlier, and realised that I wasn't at the fence that I passed out against.

I had spent the first few minutes in a state of panic, my brain not registering my surroundings, thus sending me further into confusion. But soon I had calmed down enough to notice that my wounds had been treated with obvious care, and that my clothes were still on. Well at least my pants were still on. The rest of my clothes were no where to be seen.

I remember cautiously standing and heading to find the door, before realising i needed food.It had been too long since I had had proper food, and I would soon collapse from the lack of nutrients if I didn't remedy that soon.

So I made my way through the corridor, constantly listening for sounds if movement. At the end of the hallway, I found a kitchen.

A kitchen that had a delicious aroma wafting from it. I remember dashing over to the pot and spooning some food into the conveniently placed bowl, and going to sit at the counter, the gun I found under the stove hung securely from my hand.

I had scoffed down the first few mouthfuls,not even leaving time to appreciate the taste of the food before I swallowed it. I wasn't even using a spoon, to hungry to care about proper etiquette. After I had finished that first bowl I refilled it with a second portion, that I took the time to eat, enjoying the taste of the soup as I ate it.

This was better than North's cooking. And North was a certified chef, a well known one at that, so saying that this person's cooking was better than North's was a huge deal. I didn't even notice Sang's presence until she was a few steps from the kitchen, and even then, I only just got the gun pointed towards her before she entered the room. But I was so hungry that I continued to eat as I watched her.

I was quite amused at her constant chatter, and her offering of bread to go with the stolen soup, just made me further bemused. What person offers to bread to someone who has just stolen thier food and is aiming a weapon at them?

I was shaken out if my thoughts and we reached the edge of the bed. Sang's face twisted up in a grimance as she stared at the bed with obvious disdain. "You can get yourself on the bed right? 'Cause your kinda heavy, and I don't think I'll be able to lift you up"

At my raised eyebrow, she hurried to add " Not that your fat or anything, it's just I'm quite small and your quite tall, and I'd probably fall over while trying to lift you, and I've done that enough times while trying to treat your wounds....." She let out a small squeak " I'm babbling now aren't I? I'm just gonna shut up now!"

I didn't say anything, inwardly finding her little rant adorable and very cute. But outwardly, I showed no emotion except a small amount of discomfort as I lowered myself back on to the bed.

The second I was lying down,Ms Sang began attend to my wound, first sopping up the blood, and then restricting the blood flow of the would. She then grabbed my hand, and told me to hold the gauze she had put on my wound in place while she fetched something.

I did as asked and way he'd as she left her room to fetch the item she wanted. She came back a few seconds later with some pills, a glass of water l and a needle and thread. "You've torn most of the stitches in your would, I'm going to need to re-sew it so please swallow these. "

She handed me the pills and he glass of water. I recognised the pills from when Sean used to treat the boys and swallowed them with no complaint. Her face held a look if surprise, almost as if she was expecting me to argue with her.

She gave me a small smile as she began to wipe down the wound, removing the gauze that she had asked me to hold for her. The last thing I felt was soft warm hands gently prodding my wound as I succumbed to comforting bliss that was unconciousness.

Author's note:

So , how was the chapter?

Worth the wait?

Who's pov do you want in the next few chapters? The Boy's POV? Owen's POV? Sang's POV?

Any Errors?

Thankyou for reading everyone!,

Obsessed_With_Cats

1400 words