chapter 8 - Fade Into You

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 6.04 "Black Hole Sun", in the prison world's boarding house, Damon, Kacie, Bonnie and Kai were talking.

"To get home, we'll harness the power of the eclipse using a mystical relic," Kai told them. "It's called an Ascendant."

From 6.05 "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here", in the prison world's underground tunnels, Kacie rushed toward them, forcing the Ascendant into Damon's hands, pushing him into the light.

Damon looked at Bonnie and Kacie. 

Eliza: (voice over from 6.06 The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get) "What about Bonnie and Kacie?"

Damon was brought up into the light. With a bright flash, he was gone.

Damon: (voice over from 6.06 The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get) "They sacrificed themselves for me."

From 6.07 "Do You Remember the First Time?", in the prison world's underground tunnels,Kacie, Bonnie and Kai stood in the circle of light created by the eclipse.

Bonnie put the Ascendant in Kacie's hands.

Kai used magic to pull Bonnie down next to him.

"No!" Kacie told him, trying to step out of the light. Bonnie raised her arm toward Kacie. Kacie looked as if she had walked into an invisible wall. "Bonnie, what are you doing?"

"Bye, Kacie," Bonnie told her.

"No!" Kacie told her.

The light pulled Kacie toward the eclipse.

"Where did you put your magic?" Kai asked.

"I put it somewhere safe," Bonnie answered.

From 6.07 "Do You Remember the First Time", in the hallway of the medical center, Stefan and Alex were talking.

"Even after all that I did to you, you're still in love with me?" Stefan asked.

Alex turned to face Stefan. "After all that we went through together, I can't imagine a day when I'm not."

"But you're still hurt," Stefan told her. "And you have every right to be."

Alex nodded. "The only person that has the power to hurt me like this is the one that has the power to make me love, and to feel so helpless like that, either in the good way or the bad, scares the hell out of me."

From 6.07 "Do You Remember The First Time?", in the girls' dorm room, Elena and Liam were talking.

"Got a look at Lady Whitmore's labs," Liam told her. "The injury doesn't exist anymore. You're not just a liar, but you're a liar with secrets."

From 5.19 "Man On Fire", in Skull Bar, Olivia and Lucas were talking.

"I'm older than you," Olivia told him.

"By five minutes," Lucas told her.

From 6.07 "Do You Remember The First Time?", in the cemetery, Tory, Liv and Lindsey ran into the cemetery, looking around.

"Kacie?" Liv called.

"Bonnie!" Lindsey called.

From 6.07 "Do You Remember the First Time?", in the Salvatore Mausoleum, Tory ran into the crypt, running into Kacie's arms, both of them crying in relief.