chapter 18 - I Never Could Love Like That

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 6.14 "Stay", in the Grill, Nicola sat at the bar.

Sarah stood nearby.

Nicola looked at Sarah in surprise. "You're Sarah Nelson?"

"What's your name?" Sarah asked.

"Nicola," Nicola answered.

Sarah sat down next to Nicola, showing the pictures to her. She laughed nervously.

Nicola laughed, sighing.

Enzo: (voice over from 6.14 Stay) "Let's just say that I'm opening a door that none of you thought of opening."

From 6.14 "Stay", in the Grill, Kaylin and Enzo were talking.

"Letting there be no more secrets, between your family and everyone else who deserves to be a part of it," Enzo told her. "But there might be a few unorthodox ways of doing so."

From 6.16 "The Downward Spiral", outside the rave warehouse, Kaylin and Enzo were talking.

"I think I figured out what you're up to," Kaylin told him. "You found out about Sarah Salvatore. I don't want her to get hurt, Enzo."

"I won't hurt her," Enzo told her.

"Then let me take it over from here," Kaylin told him.

From 6.15 "Let Her Go", in the prison worlds' underground tunnel, Lily walked toward Bonnie. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" Bonnie replied.

The light pulled Bonnie toward the eclipse.

From 6.15 "Let Her Go", in the boarding house, Lindsey, Tory, Kacie, Damon and Bonnie were sitting at the table.

Stefan and Kaylin were standing behind Damon.

Kaylin paused the video to get a clear view of Lily, looking at her in recognition and shock. "Oh, my God."

"What?" Lindsey asked.

Stefan, Damon and Kaylin looked at each other, at a loss.

Stefan looked at Bonnie. "That's our mother."

From 6.15 "Let Her Go", in the Forbes House, Caroline and Eliza were talking.

"You're talking about flipping the humanity switch," Eliza told her.

"I just need the pain to be gone," Caroline told her.

From 6.16 "The Downward Spiral", in the basement of Whitmore Medical Center, Liam was cutting into Sarah's chest, making her scream in agony.

Caroline: (voice over from 6.16 The Downward Spiral) "If Nicola wants to save her sister's life, and if Alex wants to save Stefan from the pain of losing Sarah..."

From 6.16 "The Downward Spiral", in the Skull Bar, Elena, Alex, Kaylin, Nicola, Caroline, Eliza and Tyler were talking.

Caroline held one glass toward Nicola and the other toward Alex. "All they have to do is shut their humanity off."

Later, Nicola took a deep breath, closing her eyes, trying to find a way to turn it all off.

Alex nodded to herself, closing her eyes, trying to find a way to turn it all off.