chapter 20 - I'd Leave My Happy Home For You

Outfits in external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Damon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 6.17 "A Bird in a Gilded Cage", in the 1903 prison world, Bonnie, Tory and Lindsey stood in a circle. Elena held onto Bonnie's shoulder. Damon and Kacie held onto Tory's shoulders. Liv and Lily held onto Lindsey's shoulder.

Kai was walking closer weakly.

The bright, blinding surrounded them, bringing them home.

Kai started to breathe heavily, falling to his knees, looking around in despair, realizing that he was trapped.

Elena: (voice over from 6.18 I Never Could Love Like That) "We just saved Stefan, Damon and Kaylin's mom from a 1903 prison world, where Kai is currently trapped."

From 6.18 "I Never Could Love Like That", in the medical center, Elena, Liv, Eliza and Jo were talking.

"So, Kai's gone?" Jo asked.

Liv smiled. "As in for good."

From 6.15 "Let Her Go", in Jo's apartment, Jo and Alaric were talking.

"I'm pregnant," Jo told him.

Alaric showed her the engagement ring. "Marry me."

From 6.18 "I Never Could Love Like That", in Matt's hospital room, Matt was laying down.

Kacie was nearby. 

"You can't say that you hate vampires, and then still be with me," Kacie told him.

"I love you, Kacie," Matt told her. "I do. But I can't have it both ways. I'm sorry."

Kacie nodded barely, numb. "Me, too."

Kacie turned around, walking out of the room quickly, leaving without another word or look.

From 6.18 "I Never Could Love Like That", in flashback on the ship, Mercy stood on the edge of the ship, looking into the water below, looking as if she would jump. She heard something behind her, turning around to see six figures walking toward her.

Jo: (voice over from 6.18 I Never Could Love Like That) "Lily fell in with a group of witches that were cast out of the Gemini Coven. They were known as Heretics, siphoners."

From 6.18 "I Never Could Love Like That", in the Whitmore Medical Center, Lindsey, Tory, Luke, Ryan and Jo were talking.

"Both witch and vampire," Jo told them. "Hybrids and Heretics are one and the same."

"Yeah, but the hybrids were turned with Doppelganger blood," Ryan told her.

Lindsey seemed to realize. "Oh." Jo nodded. "My blood?"

Jo looked at Tory. "And you can become a hybrid Heretic."

Ryan looked at Tory. "You're a siphoner like Kai. You can become what they are."

Jo nodded. "You're already strong, Tory."

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", 5.21 "Promised Land", 6.08 "Fade Into You", and 6.11 "Woke Up With a Monster", there were flashes of power radiating out of Tory like a bomb that caused destruction around her.

Jo: (voice over from 6.18 I Never Could Love Like That) "Imagine how much stronger you would be if you threw in vampire. With the right blood and guidance, you could still remain a witch and werewolf if you turned into a Heretic."