Bloopers

Victoria Justice / Alex Gilbert

Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore

Zoey Deutch / Nicola Salvatore

Cher Lloyd / Liv Gilbert

Lucy Hale / Kacie Lockwood

Dianna Agron / Eliza Forbes

Sterling Beaumon / Cristian Hunter

Jessica Parker Kennedy / Lindsey Davis

Maia Mitchell / Tory Donovan

Tyler Posey / Luke Thompson

Tyler Hoechlin / Ryan Thomson

From 6.08 "Fade Into You", in the field outside the Parker House, Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore, Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore, Jessica Parker Kennedy / Lindsey Davis, Maia Mitchell / Tory Donovan and Matthew Davis / Alaric Saltzman were teasing Paul Wesley / Stefan Salvatore about Alex.

Paul / Stefan took Miss Cuddles from Ashley / Kaylin. "Give me this." He punned the bear toward the field. "I'm gonna fucking nail it. Just watch. Watch."

From 6.21 "I'll Wed You in the Golden Summertime", in the altar house, Ian / Damon and Nina Dobrev / Elena Gilbert were talking.

"But I'd give it up in a second to be your husband," Ian / Damon told her. "Your partner. Mother of your kids. The mother."

They laughed.

From 6.01 "I'll Remember", in the Lockwood Mansion, Cher Lloyd / Liv Gilbert bit at the movie slate in front of her.

From 6.03 "Welcome to Paradise", in the woods, Michael Malarkey / Enzo practiced hitting Paul / Stefan in the head with the bag of ice over and over again. "I'll hit him harder. All right, I need to really deck you, yeah? All right, yeah, I'm a little wacky. 

From 6.13 "The Day I Tried to Live", in Tyler's dorm room, Zoey Deutch / Nicola Salvatore was trapped in the dorm room, holding her head as the hex attacked her mind. "This is really awkward. Everything just stop moving."

Zoey / Nicola and the crew laughed.

From 6.16 "The Downward Spiral", in the girls' dorm room, Nina / Elena, Victoria Justice / Alex Gilbert, Lucy Hale / Kacie Lockwood, Dianna Agron / Eliza Forbes and Kat Graham / Bonnie Bennett were talking.

Lucy / Kacie was trying to open a bottle of wine. "Suck it, 1992."

From 6.08 "Fade Into You", in the field outside the Parker House, Ian / Damon, Ashley / Kaylin, Jessica / Lindsey, Maia / Tory and Matthew / Alaric were teasing Paul / Stefan about Alex.

Paul / Stefan took Miss Cuddles from Ashley / Kaylin. "Give me this." He punned the bear toward the field. "Was that good?"

"Can we do it again?" the director asked.

"Last one," Paul / Stefan told them.

They laughed.

From 6.21 "I'll Wed You in the Golden Summertime", in the alter room, Jessica / Lindsey and Tyler Hoechlin / Ryan Thompson were making out.

"Again?" Jessica / Lindsey asked.

"Yeah," Tyler / Ryan answered.

They laughed.

From 6.16 "The Downward Spiral", in the girls' dorm room, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, Lucy / Kacie, Dianna / Eliza and Kat / Bonnie were talking.