I've encountered both him and All For One, as The Guardian. I've fought him on a few occasions, and his power scared me everytime.

I needed to do something, they might get hurt if I don't. I quickly pulled my phone out and alerted both the police and All Might. Once that was done I was going to rush in, but stopped when I saw a girl with pink skin beat me to it.

"Leave them alone you freak!" She shouted, which Machia seemed to be upset by. I watched as this happened, but my attention was drawn to the sound of grunting from a few meters to my right.

There was a boy my age, he had black hair that went down and over his face, red eyes, and he was wearing the same school uniform. What caught my attention was how he wanted to help, but was too afraid to even move. His quirk was activated, making his arms look like sharpened rocks, but he was too scared.

I understand that, wanting to help but being afraid of doing so. I've been there before.

"AAAHHH!!!" I turned my gaze back to Machia upon hearing the three girls scream. He was angry, and he was prepared to take it out on them. I had to act now, there's no other way.

Before Machia could do anything he was sent back, and he surely was surprised. I had rushed in, not caring that I was in my civil clothes, and punched him. He was no longer in front of the girls, therefore I could be relieved, but he was still there and would most likely be looking for a fight.

"You okay!?" I almost shouted towards the girls. They looked at me, fear still etched in their faces, as they nodded.

"Good, you need to get out of here." I then said. They quickly obeyed, as they thanked me and then started running.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I roared to Machia, hoping to distract him until the police arrived.

The monster seemed to be surprised, as he looked towards me and said.

"That punch. You're quite strong." With a morphed voice. I only got more infuriated, as I answered.

"Yeah I'm strong! SO WHAT?!!!" With an angry roar. Machia seemed to be happy, as he faced me with a menacing glare.

"At last, someone worth fighting. It's been so long since I've been able to have a good fight." He said, a smile still present on his face. I only expected this response from him, it is how I remember him after all.

This isn't ideal, but I need to fight him in order to buy time. I wanted to raise my arms and take my old signature stance so badly, but I refused those instincts.

"Come at me then!" I said, which Machia took as an invitation. He immediately began mowing towards me, but I didn't move. I stood my ground, and waited. Then, when we collided, I started to push against him. He was pushing me backwards, I could hear how the asphalt was breaking from my feet being dragged across it. Eventually he slowed down, and stopped. At that point I pushed him back.

Our hands were locked with one another, both trying to overpower the other. Right now I was pushing him back, step by step. We were both roaring as we struggled, and he even began to grow in size.

It just got harder and harder to push, so I decided to change my approach. I let go with one hand, and used it to deliver a powerful punch to his face. This sent him back, he even fell down on his knees.

I was tired, but not enough to lose this fight. I raised my fists in anticipation for the next charge, but it didn't come.

He was just sitting there, looking awestruck, as he was staring at me. For some reason I could feel something from his eyes, as if he had found something he was missing badly. Then he spoke.