Engagement 1st part

Happy reading guys-❤️

The event of engagement is mostly an intimate one with close relatives and friends from both bride and groom's side. This event usually takes a place before few months of weddings...but Manik is Manik😅..wants all the ceremony done in a week.. as he can't can live without Nandini...let see what is he doing now 🤔...

Morning 7:00 a.m.

We can see a couple is sleeping hugging each other so tightly... Oo they are toh our Manan..

Nandini started moving in her sleep

Nandini started moving in her sleep .. which broke manik's sleep... He opened his eyes only to see a beautiful scene in front of him.... Nandini sleeping on him... Trying to hide her face in his chest... Because the sun is not letting her sleep... Manik smiled looking at his cutie pie.... He kissed her forehead .. n started waking her up....

Manik: Jaan chalo wake up... It's waky waky time...

Nandini: honey let me sleep... I want to sleep more...

Manik: ok so jao...I toh thought you are very excited for our engagement which is today and for our marriage which is going to happen.. in few days... But I think only I am the one who is excited theek hai so jao.

Listening engagement ... Nandini open her eyes... And sat on the bed quickly...

Nandini: ohh shit manii... How can I forget our engagement... Oh God hamen kitni sari preparation karni hai...

Manik: baby it just 7 a.m.... and you seriously think on our marriage our friends gonna let us do preparations..

Nandini: but Manik how can we let them... Be tired because of us... No no we should also help them na.

And she was just going to stand up... But Manik held her hand... And pulled her ...with the swift came over her....

Nandini: Manik what are you doing...?? Let me go we have to be ready and have to do so much preparations...

Manik: Nandu kabhi meri Sun bhi liya karo... Don't you know our friends... They are not gonna let us do any thing in the preparation... And leave this topic... Soon we gonna marry... Your focus should be on Me na..but no .. tumhen to mujhse dur Jana h... Ok jao Jo mrjii karo..

he stood up angrily. . And went out towards his room.... Here Nandini got tears in her eyes....

(Guys Manik started being so much possessive for Nandani... That's why whenever he feel that Nandini is pushing him from what he want.... He get so much of insecurity the time... That's why he reacted like that today...

Let's back on the story)

Nandini POV: Maine kya Kiya... Main to Bus itna chahti thi ki ... Hamari shaadi ki vajah se hamare friends ko pareshani na ho... Aur Mani ko mene kab khud se dur Kiya .... Did I have done something wrong? Maybe i should not have stopped him...
Thinking all these things... Cryingly... She went to washroom for getting ready....